An Evening With Hulk Hogan

Monkee

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Off to see Kurt Angle tomorrow at West Ham.

Sounds like the most one-sided football game going.

Angle won 1-0

He would've won 5-0, but his finishing couldn't put West Ham away

17 items! Fuck me. And he actually paid for that.

He did indeed. He bought 2 combos for £10 and 15 extras. I believe he bought 10 extra Jimmy Hart autographs on top of his combo. All in all I think he spent over £750.

What were some of things he had? Was it a load of random books/DVDs etc?

17 items! Fuck me. And he actually paid for that.

He did indeed. He bought 2 combos for £10 and 15 extras. I believe he bought 10 extra Jimmy Hart autographs on top of his combo. All in all I think he spent over £750.

What were some of things he had? Was it a load of random books/DVDs etc?

They were all 8x10 promos with the exception of a couple A1 sized posters. 

Attending the Kurt Angle Tour tonight. The q&a was pretty decent. He spoke lots about Benoit and became emotional a couple of times, once when he was talking about being on painkillers and forgetting to catch Rey during a match in Japan. The guy looked in poor shape and his retirement has gotta be on the cards shortly.

I was at the Angle QnA too. Too much bawling. Also, why when someone has a question do they have to tell Kurt how great he is and how much the UK fans love him and respect his career and how grateful we are for him coming over ?. Grateful ? He should be grateful for the £105 per VIP we are paying !!!

I went to a Russo QnA and he cried. Ken Shamrock is doing it next year, if he ends up crying then I am done with Pro Wrestling !!!

Russo was a bit of a dick, kept saying that he god dragging him away from wrestling yet he keeps jumping back for a pay day and begging Vince to let him come back and book Raw.

Archived