An Evening With Hulk Hogan

Monkee

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

In an interview with Sports Illustrated, Hogan said he only used the "n" word in low times. You know, despite him using it all the time when he was growing up, right? Oh, and he said he used it on the tape because it was a low time because his son was in an adult prison. The tape was recorded in 2006, Nick crashed that car in 2007...

I have purchased tickets to this. Hogan was/is an icon to me. Although I am disappointed with what has come to light. His conversation was private. In the private of our own home and circle of friends I'm sure we all say stuff that we would be horrified to go public. Also its worth noting that Hogan may have been approached by the promoters about this tour and perhaps was too good of a pay day to turn down.

I'm sure that everyone has done or said things in private that they wouldn't want getting out, but that's usually due to embarrassment. There's a difference between someone not wanting people to know they fucked a water melon or tasted there own cum, and Hogan spouting comments that suggest he could harm or discriminate against people in the future. Ā 

I'm sure that everyone has done or said things in private that they wouldn't want getting out, but that's usually due to embarrassment. There's a difference between someone not wanting people to know they fucked a water melon or tasted there own cum, and Hogan spouting comments that suggest he could harm or discriminate against people in the future. Ā 

Harm? A bit strong isn't it? He dropped a few N bombs not threatened to harm anyone

• Paid Members

If you don't understand how someone who said "I mean, I am racist, to a point. Fucking niggers" and has had periods when he's had control over who got pushed and who didn't isn't harmful, then you need to go back to racism school.

If you assume that Hulk Hogan, as the one who got caught, is the only person in wrestling history who ever had influence and racist views, you're being very naive. I'm not sure which black wrestlers from the Hulkamania era you would assume were stars in the making had it not been for Terry putting the shackles on them, either. There were very few black wrestlers in the WWF in that period, really -- if he had a say in the hirings, that could be why. But let's not pretend that race was the driving factor in his politics. Steve Austin and Bret Hart were bitter for years that the Hulkster held them down, and they're both good ol' whiteboys.

Yeah if anything Terry was ahead of his times when it came to equal opportunities, he'd hold anyone back. Black, white, big, small, all fair game.

Ā 

And yeah show me a successful wrestler that's on the side of the angels. Off the top of my head Sting, but he seemed to have a life change in the 90's. So much so I'm sure I recall him or his missus was grassing everyone else up for personal indiscretions now they were whiter than white.

Archived