LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

You fucking wankers have made me genuinely hungry for a pie and the wife won't stop at the shop to get me one on the way home from work.

This thread peaked at the dog graphic and had a mini comeback with the reveal of the raffle prizes but it's shit now.

• Paid Members

Flyer isn't bad, but probably because it's been adapted from a free "MMA style" flyer available on multiple sites.

In fairness, where it comes from shouldn't matter too much, I'd say. Bowler has done himself absolutely no favours in this thread, but that flyer is a decent effort - if it's from a free template, that's an even better decision: there's no need to waste money on designing a flyer when your promotion's in its stillbirth infancy. Nobody who sees it will care about such minutiae at this stage.

• Paid Members

Looks like a younger Gareth Gates at the back right there. Is he doing the half time entertainment? Quite nice for the patrons to tuck into their spag bol to a stuttering soundtrack.

Flyer isn't bad, but probably because it's been adapted from a free "MMA style" flyer available on multiple sites.

In fairness, where it comes from shouldn't matter too much, I'd say. Bowler has done himself absolutely no favours in this thread, but that flyer is a decent effort - if it's from a free template, that's an even better decision: there's no need to waste money on designing a flyer when your promotion's in its stillbirth infancy. Nobody who sees it will care about such minutiae at this stage.

Fully agree, smart move on his part here. Wasn't knocking it, more just pointing out why it looks a lot better than previous promotional material for LPW. That template is pretty good in it's original form. I also respect the fact whoever did the flyer has made a lot of alterations and changes to the original version to make it more their own and unique.

Thank you for the good & bad comments and some of the stuff I said nasty wise I have learned my lession. Please could you remove the free part of the thread as you are faulsy advertising as I am getting to many people asking me how to get free tickets now and its not right.

• Paid Members

Thank you for the good & bad comments and some of the stuff I said nasty wise I have learned my lession. Please could you remove the free part of the thread as you are faulsy advertising as I am getting to many people asking me how to get free tickets now and its not right.

You don’t want those people at your shows, M8. It blatantly says “mention ‘UKFF’” to get their free tickets.

Not even UKFF members get in free. Its false advertising. I have learned my lesson. I should not of said things I did but others should not do what they do you know. I will keep on writing on here but only updates to the show and I do really want to learn on put on one hell of a show on the 17th Oct.