LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

Nostalgia Nonce let me ask u something Do you have kids? or does anyone here have kids, if so How would you feel if they were getting the same treatment as I am getting from all you?

Really? You're trying to take the moral highground after threatening me and calling me out for a fight? Bearing in mind you only got pissy with me because i told you the truth after you chose to PM me uninvited. I was not rude or out of line, i simply told you some home truths. And the second i said something you didn't like you started telling me how tough yo uare and asking to meet me so you can try and beat me up. The only kid i'm seeing in this whole scenario is you.

Edited by truthofsin

• Paid Members

I admit I made some mistakes on here BUT you all no your doing some wrong as well. I am leaving wrestling after this show so you got what u wanted. 

That's not what I wanted at all. I wanted a pie and some peas, and maybe a spot in a rumble. 

I admit I made some mistakes on here BUT you all no your doing some wrong as well. I am leaving wrestling after this show so you got what u wanted.

That's not what I wanted at all. I wanted a pie and some peas, and maybe a spot in a rumble.

Don't worry buddy everyone is guaranteed a pie and peas and a spot in the rumble. This has already been confirmed by Adam. It's those tickets for the meat raffle you need to worry about. They seem to be only given out to his professional fans

• Paid Members

I'd love to see the reaction that the police would have if he showed them this thread. As far as I can see, the only one who would be in the shit would be Bowler. Threatening violence, calling people 'retarded', threatening messages, doesn't look good as a small business owner, does it?

Also, stop being rude and answer Keith's questions.