Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

If Mr. Bowler reneges on his vow to put on the best pie and pea show in Leeds, then I will provide a stall serving pie and peas. Seeing as I will be providing this service, I'll probably end up missing out on most of the show. So if I am to take my place in the UKFF rumble, then I will need it to go on last and main event the show. Sorry to the MC's. It was all Adam's fault for not putting on the pie and peas.


If Mr. Bowler reneges on his vow to put on the best pie and pea show in Leeds, then I will provide a stall serving pie and peas. Seeing as I will be providing this service, I'll probably end up missing out on most of the show. So if I am to take my place in the UKFF rumble, then I will need it to go on last and main event the show. Sorry to the MC's. It was all Adam's fault for not putting on the pie and peas.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I think the clear answer here is to have a Pie & Peas Supper UP FOR GRABS in the Under-40s Special Fried UKFF MC Battle Royale match. That way someone gets their Pie & Peas seeing as Bowler ain't buying, and at least one match on the card has actual stakes.

Edited by FelatioLips
  • Paid Members
Posted

That way someone gets their Pie & Peas seeing as Bowler ain't buying, and at least one match on the card has actual stakes.

 

Actual steak?

Posted (edited)

 

That way someone gets their Pie & Peas seeing as Bowler ain't buying, and at least one match on the card has actual stakes.

 

Actual steak?

 

 

LPW - Bringing you only gm free ingredients in their upcoming pie and peas for all, Chinese now apparently welcome, free for all UKFF members super mega professional professional supercard!!

 

Disclaimer: Don't bring your wallet as you'll likely be mugged on route to the venue!

Edited by truthofsin
  • Moderators
Posted

TwoSheds Review just leaked that Peperami is in talks to sponsor this event. Get your teeth into a Peperami at LPW!!

Posted

Nothing has been announced on facebook about a UKFF Free rumble. You all tell me I know nothing, its clear you all don't know plain english

 

Its clear it was a mistake for me to advertise on here.

 

Please stop posting till next sat

 

 

1) NO UKFF rumble

2) No food

3 No free entre to the show

4) I have a MC who is more professional than any of you lot

  • Paid Members
Posted
 

 

I am not even replying anymore till next week when I post up the next match with special MMA Guest.

 

 

Whats an special MMA Guest doing at a wrestling show? 

Whats his purpose of being here?

 

He's booked Conor MCgregor. He's in the Rumble.

 

I'm not attending this show. I would have but i've been scared of Rumbles ever since I was in my High School Production of West Side Story.

 

If there were no Rumble I would have attended..

Posted (edited)

Please can you all stop with the bullshit. You DON'T treat other promoters like this so why are you treating me like this?

 

You can slag me off much as you want you have no idea how professional and good my shows are since m 4th show. Please stop trying to wind me up.

Edited by LPW
  • Paid Members
Posted

3 No free entrée to the show

 

So we pay for the entrée but the main course is up for grabs in the UFC MC Pie Rumble?

Will there be dessert?

Posted

Tell us what's changed then. Tell us what mistakes you've made and what you have learnt to stop them happening again.

I'm going to a show next week £28 entry and people I've heard of. Why should I come to yours?

Posted

I have cooled it with my anger and abuse, I still got it but cooled down with that, I have learned to talk to the talent more about matches ect, I know I need to mainly promote the shows to local areas, using local talent,

 

I think you and others should come to see what its like for yourselves I said it before and I say it again, you can't really slag someone's event off without being there to see if its true or not. I have made mistakes and I paid for them. Just move on and see for yourselves.

 

I don't know if anyone off here is coming or not but IF you do you will see its a great, professional show. That's all I am going to comment on as I need to take a break off this site till I announce the next match.

Posted

I have nothing to add, I won't be coming to the show, as you don't seem to be able to confirm who is in the rumble, but please, please sort out your spelling, grammar and sentence structuring.

 

It's killing us pedants.

×
×
  • Create New...