WWE.com's Top 50 Stalkers In Wrestling History

Linus

• Paid Members

Kane stalked Lita and Matt Hardy until Lita let him rape her so he wouldn't murder Matt. Fucking hell wrestling can be awful sometimes.

They'd never do that nowadays though. Think up reasons for midcard matches, I mean.

:laugh:

I remember that Angle/Sharmell story, though. Bloody hell, that was all sorts of wrong. It was almost funny in terms of how much they seemed to be trying to make Angle the most depraved heel ever.

I have a question about Barry Windham. Why were his WWF runs so short? What was the deal with his Widowmaker gimmick? Why was Stalker debuted to little fanfare as a babyface? For a man who was a bona-fide good wrestler he fairly struggled in the WWF.

• Paid Members

I have a question about Barry Windham. Why were his WWF runs so short? What was the deal with his Widowmaker gimmick?

That push was curtailed by Barry having to take time off to have a tumour removed. I doubt he'd have amounted to much in the WWF at the time what with the "characters" being more important than the "great workers" unless you could combine enough of both like a Randy Savage or Mr Perfect, but I still wish we'd have gotten to see how he did when he still had so much to offer. The guy was so good, he captains the Survivors team of "sad waste of potential."

Brad Armstrong is obviously also on that team, but is first eliminated. Obviously.

Did he ever manage a year in WWE? US Express is the only period that comes to mind, how long were him and Rotundo around for during that run?

Barry was in the WWF for literally a year between the Octobers of 84 and 85.

I must be misremembering it though, and forgetting the babyface that got involved to help her. Punk? Mysterio?

I don't remember the storyline at all so I'm desperately hoping that the answer to this question is Zack Ryder.

This would've been around the time he was an Edgehead or Major Brother. I don't know if I've just imagined the whole thing, I feel like it was during Kane's burlap sack phase.

Don't know if WCW counts, but I remember seven, goldusts character there seemed to be a like stalker peado of some description, his entrance and speech which killed it on the first live appearance though was amazing.

On a side note damn I wish mickie James would stalk me.

Archived