Who's left that deserves to go into the Hall of Fame?

David

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Age Outlaws

Dudleyz

Hardyz

Arn Anderson (Solo)

APA

JBL

Freebirds

Not sure about Steiner's now, Owen will be way down the line.

Don't see Chyna or Luger going in.

Be interesting to see after Vince passes if any of the people Vince doesn't want in do go in or not.

• Paid Members

On the celebrity wing front, how come Cyndi Lauper isn't in yet? Surely the most deserving celebrity yet to be inducted. My wife was watching Bones last night and she popped up, which got me thinking about this.

• Paid Members

It's the next few years they're fucked for, they should give it a break. In about a decade when they start getting to guys on the current roster they'll be fine again, practically everyone has had a belt or something these days.

Also I bet you a million pounds the next person to get the Warrior Award is a soldier

It's the next few years they're fucked for, they should give it a break. In about a decade when they start getting to guys on the current roster they'll be fine again, practically everyone has had a belt or something these days.

Also I bet you a million pounds the next person to get the Warrior Award is a soldier

I would agree with cutting down on the numbers going in each year (5 maybe) but not on scrapping it altogether for years.

• Paid Members

Demolition

Should go in, but won't. Ax tried to sue the company after he left, so I can't see them extending that olive branch. It's not like they'd have high hopes of shifting new merchandise like they did with Warrior.

• Paid Members

Xpac. Can't believe he's not in yet, given who his mates are.

Good shout considering the initial run as The 1-2-3 Kid, but what name would he go in as? The 1-2-3 Kid, X-Pac or Sean Waltman? I very much doubt he would go in under his own name but could be valid as either of the other two names.

Apparently there's a 'Martha Hart' issue as it pertains to Owen's induction.

Ravishing Rick Rude, definitely. British Bulldog too - absolute travesty he's not in. UK's most popular wrestler ever.

Regal - yes. 100%.

Token female - as Chyna's apparently a no (can't ever see it with HHH & Stephanie in charge), Luna DEFINITELY deserves it!

Is there any chance Sabu may ever go in? I know he didn't spend much time in the WWE, although he did feud with Cena when he was there. I was just thinking he is thought of as an innovator in the business and farely well respected amongst his peers. Not expecting it to happen, but stranger things have happened.

EDIT: The more I think about it the more I'm laughing and thinking how ridiculous my own suggestion is, but like I said... You never know.

Archived