Wrestlings Biggest Shaggers

Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members

I can imagine Punk had a ring rat a night on the indies, look how quickly he went throught the divas (and i bet there are more that will come out in years to come)

During Punk's run on the indies he had spells dating both Daffney and Traci Brooks. So that's two more women in rasslin he's been with on top of (tee hee) Maria, Lita, Beth and AJ.

Just think, if he and Melina had ever bumped uglies, the resulting mushroom cloud of STIs could have given everyone within a 3 mile radius a dose of Super Double Jungle Monkey Bad AIDS.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I dont think Punk has been with a woman in wrestling who hasn't shagged several wrestlers previously, though. Its just Punk got into relationships with these women so they were publicized, which totally went against what Shaggy taught Rik in the hit single It Wasn't Me. You're supposed to just do the job and move on. He was actually living with Traci Brooks for a period. And Traci Brooks was like the indy bike at the time. I've always thought Punk and Traci Brooks should have married, for the obvious reason of her marrying into her pretend name in real life.

Dolph Ziggler and Robbie E are the blokes who still gets themselves about, so I've heard. If you shag a fat Sunny just to say you did it, I tip my hat to you.

If you shag a fat Sunny just to say you did it, I tip my hat to you.

Dunno if she was fat at the time as she did get in decent shape several years ago but Davey Richards 'dated' Sunny for a while in 2011.

You KNOW that was a 'I used to crack one out to her when I was a teenager and now I'm actually fucking her' kinda thing.

Have to echo the love for Jim Mitchell's shoot that was mentioned earlier - loads of great rat stories (amongst other things).

Here's Cena on the Howard Stern show discussing (unsurprisingly for Stern) a load of 'tang he gets on the road.

https://youtu.be/cvT6-ubccLY

• Paid Members

Who did Mitchel do a shoot with and can anyone hook me up?

Off topic I know, but I've loved the small bits of him talking on one thing or another, mainly on drinking or drinking and blowing his hand to fuck.

• Paid Members

X Pac did alright for somebody who looks so greasy.

Took on the Big clit. Muffed out Tori and had relationship with Ryan Shamrock granted after her glory years and had a summer fling with Nadia. Wasn't he the guy who fucked Jenna Jameson too. 

Raven and Saturn were deviants, Saturn told a ton of awesome stories on his YouShoot about Raven strapping a dildo on his head and jumping down a thirty foot slip and slide and trying to land his dildo in a stripper who had her legs spread at the end. If I recall, they flooded the hotel floor with the water on the slip and slide, and WCW had to foot the bill.

Archived