Wrestlings Biggest Shaggers

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a girl I know in Glasgow that was banging a married former WWE wrestler any time they were over on tour. He was even flying her out to Germany at one point, not printing the name though as I'm a shitebag who knows how the internet works these days.

• Paid Members

There's a girl I know in Glasgow ...

I got me one of those, although on a much smaller scale. I know a guy in Tokyo who banged Simply Luscious (who ROH fans might remember from the first incarnation of The Prophecy). Although I'm personally far more jealous that he had a pint (or several) with Bulldog Jr a couple of weeks ago.

Must be a top guy if he was flying a rat out. I can only imagine he was in a rough part of Germany if he couldn't source the local goods to fulfil his needs.

She was deluded, regarded herself as this guys girlfriend.

There's a girl I know in Glasgow ...

I got me one of those, although on a much smaller scale. I know a guy in Tokyo who banged Simply Luscious (who ROH fans might remember from the first incarnation of The Prophecy). Although I'm personally far more jealous that he had a pint (or several) with Bulldog Jr a couple of weeks ago.

Greg Lambert also mentioned in his book that Simply Luscious was Alex Shane's 'girlfriend' for a while.

Im assuming while she on tour over here for 6 weeks in 2005.

Knowing what we know about Alex Shane, we should not be surprised.

Konnan once told a story that Raven and Saturn (yes, them again) would go to the club and do what they called "the shameless maul", where they would go around and grab girls rather inappropriately. The idea was, they'd get slapped a few times, but usually find a girl who liked that sort of thing, and they'd leave with them.

• Paid Members

Greg Lambert also mentioned in his book that Simply Luscious was Alex Shane's 'girlfriend' for a while.

Im assuming while she on tour over here for 6 weeks in 2005.

Knowing what we know about Alex Shane, we should not be surprised.

And Corino, obviously. She likes a bit of The Sex does Ronnie. When she rocked up on Raven's arm at 1PW myself and my mate both assumed he was poking her. Although that was during the Alex Shane period.... which might not necessarily refute it, to be honest.

Archived