Wrestlings Biggest Shaggers

Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members

My best mate lives in Washington and went to the latest Smackdown and said that his friend shagged Dolph Ziggler after the show and she always meets him when he's in town. I bet he's got a rat in every town. Good to see some of the old traditions are still around.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

My best mate lives in Washington and went to the latest Smackdown and said that his friend shagged Dolph Ziggler after the show and she always meets him when he's in town. I bet he's got a rat in every town. Good to see some of the old traditions are still around.

It happens in britwres too :-P

• Paid Members

Yeah, Alex Shane is a fiend for the birds. The first time he came to visit me in Dublin (when he was on the Bagpipe Report), he shagged my housemate when we went out later that night. She doesn't even know anything or care about wrestling - the guy is just a charmer.

Ā 

Another time we were chatting on MSN messenger around 2005/2006, and I happened to call him 'gay' as a joke - so he turned on his webcam and some hot bird came over and snogged the face off him.

Didn't Jake Robers get up to all sorts (usuallyĀ under the influence ofĀ crack)Ā judging by his comments on Beyond the Mat? That was disturbing to listen to.

Ā 

The king has to Vince surelyĀ - he must've had all sorts, divas, managers,Ā failed WWE/WWFaudtionees etcĀ although he's probably not as prominent nowĀ as he was back in the 80s/90s.

About half the stories in Bret's book suddenly segue into him saying 'that's when I spotted the hot Latina waitress' or some other chick he inevitably bones. I'm sure he's not the biggest "shagger" ever but I had no idea he was like that at all and it was the best revelation about him in his book.

As much as I like Bret, and enjoyed his book, it could pretty much have been summed up with 'Everyone I've met ever met I've either fucked or made tearful, or both'

• Paid Members

I got the opposite impression of Rude from the stories I've heard and read. He smoked a lot of drugs, but as far as shagging I got the vibe that he was faithful to his wife.

• Paid Members

cant believe no ones mentioned Rude. Theres lots of stories about him.

Ā 

guy seems like the ultimate alpha male

Ā 

hard as nailz

awesome physique

looks good in a tache

handsome and rugged

can handle his booze and gimmicks!

Dead at 40

Jerry Lawler is another one, I was watching his Hall of Fame induction the other day, his girlfirend got a bigger pop than he did. Wasnt there a story of him going two's up with Jacqueline in the late 90's?

Ā 

I think it's Jamie Dundee who tellsĀ the story on one of his shoot interviews about going into the showers and seeing Jacqueline on her knees servicing three guys at once (Lawler, Jeff Jarrett and Frank Morrell of all people spring to mind).

Archived