Wrestlings Biggest Shaggers

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About half the stories in Bret's book suddenly segue into him saying 'that's when I spotted the hot Latina waitress' or some other chick he inevitably bones. I'm sure he's not the biggest "shagger" ever but I had no idea he was like that at all and it was the best revelation about him in his book.

Excellence of Sexecution.

• Paid Members

I had no idea about that side of the Sinister Minister, it's absolutely fantastic, my favourite wrestling dirt I've heard for ages. Isn't he a semi professional singer too? What a guy. I have to see that shoot.

About half the stories in Bret's book suddenly segue into him saying 'that's when I spotted the hot Latina waitress' or some other chick he inevitably bones. I'm sure he's not the biggest "shagger" ever but I had no idea he was like that at all and it was the best revelation about him in his book.

Excellence of Sexecution.

You know it

• Paid Members

I remember touring very briefly with the FWA back in 2005 and Alex Shane's reputation as a shagger was well-founded, he seemed to get laid practically every night of the tour. 

I met a girl a few years back who'd been in a 'relationship' with Alex Shane and she was stunning. She'd had Jody Fleisch as well.

I remember touring very briefly with the FWA back in 2005 and Alex Shane's reputation as a shagger was well-founded, he seemed to get laid practically every night of the tour. 

I met a girl a few years back who'd been in a 'relationship' with Alex Shane and she was stunning.

hypnosis____by_mozenrathlover-d7gllot.pn

"And there are two things you can do about it: nutthink and like it!"

Jerry Lawler is another one, I was watching his Hall of Fame induction the other day, his girlfirend got a bigger pop than he did. Wasnt there a story of him going two's up with Jacqueline in the late 90's?

That was probably her cherry going.

• Paid Members

I met a girl a few years back who'd been in a 'relationship' with Alex Shane and she was stunning.

hypnosis____by_mozenrathlover-d7gllot.pn

"And there are two things you can do about it: nutthink and like it!"

Jasmine? Got to admit, I would.

I would love to know the full story behind Vince and Ashley.

Like mentioned Bret certainly had his fair share according to his book. I can imagine Punk had a ring rat a night on the indies, look how quickly he went throught the divas (and i bet there are more that will come out in years to come)

Archived