Blue & Black or White & Gold?

Steve Justice

• Paid Members

For years I could never see the bat in the batman logo, the yellow and black one on his suit.

My eyes would focus on the yellow, which to me was just an odd shape a bit like some comedy teeth.

One day, after years of this, for some reason my eyes just saw the black bat shape.

As it was just normal to me I never thought anything of it and just assumed everyone could see the same as me and I could see what everyone else could.

batman26.jpg

If you look really closely, it's a guy wearing mittens about to grab some boobs.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was blue and black on Friday on my colleague's work PC. Looks white and gold on my iPhone and my Mac.

Everyone wants to calm down on herbie. And stop using the autism spectrum as a stick to beat people with in an argument.

This is like trying to do magic eye puzzles when I was a kid. Can't see anything other than white and gold :(

Oh don't even mention Magic Eye, I always ended up like Willem off Mallrats going mental when I couldn't see anything other than a loud of red and yellow blurs

• Paid Members

I could never see anything in Magic Eye pictures until about two or three years ago. I can see them now, but they work backwards on me. Instead of a sold shape standing out from the background, I see an indented relief into the flat surface.

• Paid Members

I could never see anything in Magic Eye pictures until about two or three years ago. I can see them now, but they work backwards on me. Instead of a sold shape standing out from the background, I see an indented relief into the flat surface.

You're still doing it wrong. I can see them inverted too, usually if I try to rush it, but can see them properly if I take my time drawing the image away from my eyes.

Archived