Blue & Black or White & Gold?

Steve Justice

Herb are you on the spectrum? Your behaviour and aggression are definite markers for at least a mild autism.

For some reason, facts (or at least a genuine attempt by someone to solve the question at hand using logical methods) seem to annoy people. They prefer to keep going around in circles saying "wow - that's mad!" It's not 'mad' - your eyes are fucked.

And the award for most dull person on the forum goes to...

Normal people - 'Wow, look at the Escher waterfall illusion. That's crazy.'

Herbie - 'FUCK YOU IDIOT! SCIENCE!'

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Herb are you on the spectrum? Your behaviour and aggression are definite markers for at least a mild autism.

For some reason, facts (or at least a genuine attempt by someone to solve the question at hand using logical methods) seem to annoy people. They prefer to keep going around in circles saying "wow - that's mad!" It's not 'mad' - your eyes are fucked.

And the award for most dull person on the forum goes to...

Sorry for ruining your fun with my facts. That was my plan. Next time I should leave you all at it.

Here's one - how far up do you reckon heaven actually is? My wife says it's 3.4 miles, but I say 20miles - what do you think?

Herbie - 'FUCK YOU IDIOT! SCIENCE!' 

I never even used the word science. That was angry idiots pretending I did, just because I ruined their fun.

I'll leave you all to it now, so you can keep going around in circles again. "Wow - that's mad - but let's not try to find out what colours the dress actually is - that'd be stupid and boring and gay."

The reason I asked Herb isnt because you 'proved' anything, it's because we're all wondering about the nature of the human brain interpreting the same image in different ways, whereas you just presented a flimsy piece of evidence and started shouting about everyone who saw it differently being a moron with faulty eyes.

You cannot entertain that the picture tricks the brain into making assumptions about the context and interpreting the colours as being different. You only seem to believe that there is one correct answer and that to see things differently is due to stupidity or a sight defect. Your viewpoint is a possible indicator of a mildly autistic mind.

• Paid Members

Speaking of visual phenomena, I've always at a glance assumed that it was a chimpanzee in your avatar, but I've just realised it's probably supposed to be a human.

It's Steiner from Final Fantasy IX, who does indeed have an abnormal face.

steiner1.jpg

• Paid Members

The reason I asked Herb isnt because you 'proved' anything, it's because we're all wondering about the nature of the human brain interpreting the same image in different ways, whereas you just presented a flimsy piece of evidence and started shouting about everyone who saw it differently being a moron with faulty eyes.

You cannot entertain that the picture tricks the brain into making assumptions about the context and interpreting the colours as being different. You only seem to believe that there is one correct answer and that to see things differently is due to stupidity or a sight defect. Your viewpoint is a possible indicator of a mildly autistic mind.

My wife says I'm on the spectrum. She works with autistic kids.

• Paid Members

Fuck me, when was the last time something went so viral so quickly? Masses of people in the queue behind me at Superdrug discussing this (most saying white and gold) and then a big office debate about it (mostly white and gold again.)

nWo White and Gold 4 life.

How the dress actually looks: https://twitter.com/romanoriginaIs/status/571181456501944321/photo/1SPOILERS.

Archived