New content for the network on the cheap

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the alternative commentary idea as well, they already have many matches recorded with alternative commentary from the Silvervision DVDs, I remember RVD, Eddie and other DVD sets with them talking about the matches etc would be something many fans haven't heard before and make good viewing to fill 20 minutes 

• Paid Members

A game show wouldn't be too costly if they shoot it at TV, the development centre or WWE HQ. Same with talk shows and round tables. They really should reboot Tuesday Nigjt Titans.

• Paid Members

In reality, i have no concept at all about the costs involved in making any of the shows (apart from divas mentioned previously).

How much would it cost including time of editors to digitise old footage?

Trying to work out a comparison to new stuff being filmed.

I imagine that using older footage would be cheaper?

• Moderators

If they did a game show I would call it A Question Of Sports Entertainment. You could lift most of the rounds - 'what happened next', 'mystery guest' etc. I'd watch it.

The thing is the real Question of Sport doesn't have to deal with a revisionist history like WWE's crafted for American pro wrestling's journey to today.

• Paid Members

If they did a game show I would call it A Question Of Sports Entertainment. You could lift most of the rounds - 'what happened next', 'mystery guest' etc. I'd watch it.

The thing is the real Question of Sport doesn't have to deal with a revisionist history like WWE's crafted for American pro wrestling's journey to today.

Well I didn't get 2 points for knowing Ben Johnson won the 1988 Olympic 100m race!

• Paid Members

Where are the DVDs The old back catalogue

You mean the documentary bits that are on their DVDs? A load of them are sitting in the Beyond The Ring section. I think that's where they're kept. The Heyman one is the most recent in there.

My idea would be more theme Weeks/Nights based on Iconic Superstars and divas. At TV film the talking heads on the roster and the agents. Throw it them in with classic matches/promos to fit the theme have Reene Young hosting it from WWE HQ. That's a quick and cheap hook at bring people in.

Friday Night Titans, Film it at WWE HQ and just have the office staff be the audience/ Sell tickets and films months worth a taping.

So WWE Network weekly line up;

Monday- Raw PreShow

Tuesday- Main Event

Wednesday-NXT

Thursday-Do the still do a Smackdown Preshow? Superstars?

Friday-Friday Night Titans

Saturday:Theme Night Airings

Sundays: PPVs When they air.

Archived