WWE Fast Lane Discussion *SPOILERS*

Bosco Blick

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really looking forward to this one actually.

Ive enjoyed the build up to it for what it is. Rusev vs. Cena should be a good match and the build has been pretty decent IMO.

I think theyve done well with Bryan and Reigns, I really hope Reigns wins, Bryan has been really getting on my nerves lately, I dont know if its deliberate by WWE, but I cant stand the way he;s been acting, especially on RAW with his Yes'ing on the announce table etc. I hope someone costs him the match so that he has something for WrestleMania, really have no desire to see Bryan in the main event of WrestleMania again.

It's a weird one really, I was reall in to the Bryan story ths time last year...can;t stand him this year.

Goldust/Stardust is probably the match im looking forward to most with all that said, should be a good bout and I've liked the slow build to their split which has gone back quite a way tbf. Hopefully it can go to WrestleMania so Goldust can have the big moment he deserves before stepping away.

I quite like that Bryan's started to be a bit of a dick, it beats his usual little whiney bitch routine which I just find abhorrent. I guess they're doing it to get a more 50/50 split between the fans, there are those that just won't boo Bryan no matter what but if you can get a few of the others onto Reigns side then s'all good. I think we'll get a decent match out of them too,I just hope that Roman wins it.

Cena v Rusev is going to be aces, Rusev just gets it and Cena is Cena, possibly the best ever when it comes to big matches. And don't forget Lana, she's magic and will likely play a big part.

Also, what the hell is Rollins going to be doing? Does he have a match?

Also - I assume Bray Wyatt will do something on the show too.

If Undertaker's coming back then surely its this week he;s at least mentioned even if he doesnt actually appear as such. I mean its only 5 weeks now till WrestleMania so they havent got that long.

I don't dislike Daniel Bryan, but I'm hoping that Roman gets the win tonight, be it by having someone interfere on his behalf or otherwise.if they give Bryan the win and send him into the main event at Wrestlemania, it'll be a case of them buckling under the pressure again (although last year they didn't really have any choice) and the audience will think they can do it every year

Its probably a stretch but I really hope Dusty interferes and costs Goldust the match and sides with a heel Stardust/Cody leading to Ric Flair getting involved and siding with Goldust leading to a match at WrestleMania with Dusty on the corner of Cody and Flair on Goldusts corner. ORRR have a heel Dusty announced as the guest referee at Mania staking the card against Goldust but have Flair interfere due to Dustys heel shananagins leading to a nostalgic Flair/Dusty confrontation. For me you can't have enough nostalgia at Wrestlemania and this occurring would Certinally do me nicely.

Archived