WWE Fast Lane Discussion *SPOILERS*

Bosco Blick

I may have missed something from the Rumble but what program is Seth Rollins going to go into now? Cena/Rusev, Brock/Reigns, who does that leave Rollins with, I am trying to remember if I missed an angle from RR or RAW that kicked something off but really can't remember.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may have missed something from the Rumble but what program is Seth Rollins going to go into now? Cena/Rusev, Brock/Reigns, who does that leave Rollins with, I am trying to remember if I missed an angle from RR or RAW that kicked something off but really can't remember.

Randy Orton

• Paid Members

So the whole "Brock can take care of Sting" for you thing is forgotten then?

Not necessarily. Heyman talked on Raw about their relationship with The Authority.

Triple calling out Sting for a face to face confrontation has been confirmed for Fastlane.

It'll be Orton and then probably a Ziggler-ish cash in the night after Mania, I reckon.

Struggling to think of anything for Wyatt at WM other than Orton.

I'd rather see Rollins tell the Authority to fuck off, turning face, then do an RVD style MITB cashing in by adding himself to the main event at Wrestlemania for a triple threat.

Rusev v Cena confirmed for the US Title. I know it's no reflection on Cena as such but this must feel a comedown? Like when Triple H had the IC belt during the two man power trip.

Would be good to see Cena bring back his spinning US belt if he won though.

Rusev v Cena confirmed for the US Title. I know it's no reflection on Cena as such but this must feel a comedown? Like when Triple H had the IC belt during the two man power trip.

Would be good to see Cena bring back his spinning US belt if he won though.

John Cena winning the US title I think would bring a lot of prestige back to the belt if he did win it.

In all seriousness, if he did win that title and holds it post-Wrestlemania I think we might see a unification bout with the WWE Championship in the Spring or Summer to leave only one mid-card title.

So Daniel Bryan vs. Reigns to decide who faces Lesnar at WM31.

Would be nice lulz if it was a squash match - bell rings, Bryan takes off his shirt, Reigns lands a superman punch BAMN! He gets the three count and it's confirmed Lesnar vs Reigns for the title at Wrestlemania.

That'll be interesting. A lot of people seemed to suggest that if they'd have built something for Bryan at the rumble for mania then there wouldn't have been the backlash, be interesting to see is that would actually be the case when push comes to shove.

Yeah, I fully expect Ziggler to interfere and cost Bryan the match.

We are getting Brock/Reigns at WM. It's set in stone imo. That isn't changing.

One question though. Do people really believe Reigns will turn heel before WM?

Archived