WWE Fast Lane Discussion *SPOILERS*

Bosco Blick

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder whether we will get a big tease at Mania in that Seth comes down to the ring to 'Cash In' towards the end of the match as both Brock/Reigns go full out to destroy each other with Seth almost wetting himself with excitement that he will pounce at the end of the match only for Reigns to turn heel and join the authority meaning Seth doesn't end up cashing in on the night which means either A) They could tease a face turn and have him tease Reigns all summer or B) The Authority screw Reigns over further down the line and go with the whole "We needed the belt from Brock so got Reigns to do the dirty work with Seth taking care of business" leading to Reigns chasing Rollins for the belt. 

I know you could say they could do a double turn/twist at Mania but surely would be too much to have Reigns turn heel and then have the Authority screw him back over in the same night. 

Reigns isn't just going to beat Bryan, and then they do a friendly shake hands thing where it's all respect and it makes Reigns look even better to the viewers?

If they are not turning him heel that is, which I'm not convinced they are tbh.

It's really a waste throwing Cena V Rusev on the Fast Lane card just for the hell of it. Those two didn't even cross paths on Raw. They should've started to build this match for WrestleMania. But since they're doing it this way I think it's pretty obvious that Cena will lose the match at Fast Lane and the rematch at WrestleMania will be Rusev's first defeat in WWE. So I guess defeating Rusev on the grand stage will kinda be Cena's WrestleMania moment this year.

It's really a waste throwing Cena V Rusev on the Fast Lane card just for the hell of it. Those two didn't even cross paths on Raw. 

Raw was snowed off, and I imagine that they wanted to start hyping the match asap. Personally I want to know what the smeg happened to Rusev vs Ryback? I was actually looking forward to that.

It must just be that Cena's more important than Ryback, and Cena needed an opponent for Fast Lane. They'll have decided that Cena vs New Heel Round One was done at Mania last year, so them having a match at Fast Lane will add a different dynamic and maybe lead to a gimmick match at Mania.

Cena vs Rusev beats Cena vs Kane/Big Show/Rollins again.

Seth Rollins should really be hoping they don't turn Reigns heel. If Roman Reigns becomes Corporation Rock, Rollins is the one left out in the cold.

The only way I can see Reigns being over as a face and losing the boos is to beat Brock at WrestleMania which the fans will probably shit all over then for Rollins to cash in and be the one who beat the one who beat the one who beat the one etc etc. Then maybe people will buy into Reigns chasing Rollins all the way to Summerslam.

Out of interest is there a date or time where the MITB case has to be cashed in by? I thought at first when the concept came about that they had a year to cash in? Has that now changed or have I got it all wrong?

• Paid Members

I'd be criminal if Rollins doesn't successfully cash-in, he's been the top regular active heel since last summer and they've put a world title on much worse and less over guys before. I think if he wins it and they gradually give Ambrose a fresh push, a Shield triple threat main event at Summerslam would be ideal.

If Reigns is gonna have a short reign it might be better if he beats Lesnar clean and dominant after a brutal battle thus getting 'the rub', Then Rollins cashes in on a weakened Reigns and wins the title.

That way Reigns can be 'restarted' to some extent and have a angry purpose post mania and can be built back up for a big showdown with Rollins at Summerslam if all goes well.

Rollins as champ has Orton after mania if they clash at mania, then Ambrose or Bryan to keep him busy

Reigns could have Wyatt or Authority henchmen like a heel Sheamus (never Kane or Show) to warm him back up

I'd be criminal if Rollins doesn't successfully cash-in, he's been the top regular active heel since last summer and they've put a world title on much worse and less over guys before. I think if he wins it and they gradually give Ambrose a fresh push, a Shield triple threat main event at Summerslam would be ideal.

I'm not one of those who would cancel the WWE Network Subscription but if Seth doesn't cash in successfully whether at Mania or elsewhere then I would probably lose faith in the WWE once and for all and not even bother. It's probably not want the 'fans' want or even where the money is at but to me you have a potential WrestleMania moment that can put Seth amongst the top tier and into a superstar. 

On another note didn't Seth say before that he will cash in when nobody expects it? What possible ways could he win it that would surprise us all?

Archived