WWE Fast Lane Discussion *SPOILERS*

Bosco Blick

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Its probably a stretch but I really hope Dusty interferes and costs Goldust the match and sides with a heel Stardust/Cody leading to Ric Flair getting involved and siding with Goldust leading to a match at WrestleMania with Dusty on the corner of Cody and Flair on Goldusts corner. ORRR have a heel Dusty announced as the guest referee at Mania staking the card against Goldust but have Flair interfere due to Dustys heel shananagins leading to a nostalgic Flair/Dusty confrontation. For me you can't have enough nostalgia at Wrestlemania and this occurring would Certinally do me nicely.

Why would Flair get involved and why would he side with Goldust?

Has anyone (apart from wooly) put a bet on for tonight? Mrs. and I have got on 6 accas between us. Two at £2.50, two at £1 and two at 50p. As long as one of them comes in we'll be up.

Lowest possible win is £9.50, making the bets pointless. Highest possible win is £214 which we're not expecting but it's still possible. Stardust/Goldust and the 6 man are potential coupon busters.

Has anyone (apart from wooly) put a bet on for tonight? Mrs. and I have got on 6 accas between us. Two at £2.50, two at £1 and two at 50p. As long as one of them comes in we'll be up.

Lowest possible win is £9.50, making the bets pointless. Highest possible win is £214 which we're not expecting but it's still possible. Stardust/Goldust and the 6 man are potential coupon busters.

Yep I've put a few bets down. One is an accumulator on all the matches for a tenner which would yield a 100 bucks win. Also done a smaller assumulator on 4 of the "safer" matches.

Main event was cracking.

Cena vs Rusev was really good. Rusev's absolutely brilliant. Someone the other day said Rusev just gets it, and that's spot on. He's so believable and entertaining. I really hope that he gets out of the shadow of the gimmick and undefeated streak when they end. He's too good to fade away.

How was Goldust vs Stardust so shit? No way should they be given a spot on the WrestleMania card after that. Plus, if Cena vs Rusev and Ambrose vs Barrett are happening again at Mania, that's enough rematches.

Archived