NJPW World

Sphinx

29 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

That looks like a fun card with a HOT SHIT main event. I hope it's K-Squared on commentary instead of the dreadful Ross/Joss team.

It’ll be Kevin Kelly and Jim Ross this time round

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Accident Prone said:

I am so conflicted by this. Hopefully K-to-the-K can help elevate Jim's excitement for the show. 

I don't think much stirs any excitement of JR in the booth these days, but he'll be missing the Oklahoma football game to be there so he'll probably be extra miserable.

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 11:53 AM, Accident Prone said:

I am so conflicted by this. Hopefully K-to-the-K can help elevate Jim's excitement for the show. 

Kevin definitely adds excitement in his commentary when he calls spots like V Trigger and Rainmaker etc. As someone who never watches RAW or smackdown and only the odd match on a major WWE PPV, recent NJPW matches have brought the wrestling fan out in me again.

That was a fun show,

Surprised The Young Bucks and Will Ospreay lost but that now leaves us with Kushida Vs. Marty Scurll and Kenny Omega Vs Kota Ibushi Vs Cody at King Of Pro Wrestling next Monday as the headliners.

Also Naito is teasing a new member for LIJ which should be interesting.

Fun show in the second half, but this Bullet Club booking is confusing the shit out of me. No idea who's heel or not. Too many shades of grey to get invested. Cody's a heel judging by his match. Bucks are faces judging by theirs. Christ fucking almighty knows what Omega is. And there they all are, chumming about. I don't get that triple threat either. I'd be alright with it as a warm up for Kenny/Kota if it made any sense whatsoever. why does Cody get a shot? that also kind of shits on the US title after Jay and Juice had done a decent job with it. Don't get it mate.

This is why I've been getting more into NOAH, DDT, AJPW & joshi feds this year. Since Naito and Takahashi lost at WK12 it's not really been doing it for me.

Edited by sj5522

King Of Pro Wrestling Card for October 8th has been announced

IWGP Jr Heavyweight Tag Title Match

El Desperado and Kanemaru (c) Vs Tiger Mask and Jushin Thunder Liger

Tomoaki Honma and Togi Makabe Vs Toa Henare and Juice Robinson

Chase Owens, Hangman Page and The Young Bucks Vs Taiji Ishimori, Bad Luck Fale, Tanga Loa and Tama Tonga

Will Ospreay, Hirooki Goto and Tomohiro Ishii Vs Taichi, Takashi Lizuka and Minoru Suzuki

Sho, Yoh, Toru Yano and Kazuchika Okada Vs Tetsuya Naito, Sanada, Bushi and a new LIJ Member.

Evil Vs Zack Sabre Jr

IWGP JR Heavyweight Title Match

Kushida Vs Marty Scurll

Match For The Main Event At The Tokyo Dome

Hiroshi Tanahashi(c) Vs Switchblade Jay White

IWGP Heavyweight Title Match

Kenny Omega(c) Vs Kota Ibushi Vs Cody

That’s a massive card, can’t wait for this one

Edited by TildeGuy~!

10 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Sho, Yoh, Toru Yano and Kazuchika Okada Vs Tetsuya Naito, Sanada, Bushi and a new LIJ Member.

IWGP JR Heavyweight Title Match

Kushida Vs Marty Scurll

Match For The Main Event At The Tokyo Dome

Hiroshi Tanahashi(c) Vs Switchblade Jay White

IWGP Heavyweight Title Match

Kenny Omega(c) Vs Kota Ibushi Vs Cody

These are the matches I'm looking Forward to the most.. As much as I like Jay white and think he's gonna be a megastar Hopefully Tanahashi wins.. As for the new LIJ Member could it be a foreigner or will it be a young lion