Things that will happen before the UK network launch...

tiger_rick

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWE Champion Brock Lesnar will actually appear and defend the title

I think there's actually a good chance of this one.

Jerry Lawler will stop hitting on 21 year olds.

Goldberg will agree to wrestle on Raw for $500.

UK fans will learn to be patient like the rest of the world had to be about the Network.

• Paid Members

We will find out who was driving the hummer in WCW

They actually half explained that angle, if I remember rightly. About a year later when Kidman was feuding with Hogan they had Hogan rammed by a hummer, with Bischoff being revealed as the driver. They seemed to infer that Bischoff had been the Hummer driver in the previous angle, too.

UK fans will learn to be patient like the rest of the world had to be about the Network.

That won't happen. Wrestling fans will be whiney, entitled twerps until the day the sun dies. We've all had the ability to get the WWE Network since day one anyway, so there's nothing to be upset about. It's just a laughable disaster.

• Paid Members

That won't happen. Wrestling fans will be whiney, entitled twerps until the day the sun dies. We've all had the ability to get the WWE Network since day one anyway, so there's nothing to be upset about. It's just a laughable disaster.

While your right, my 6 months just finished and I wanted to wait for the UK launch so didn't have to piss about with Tunnelbear and the like and more importantly could probably watch on my commute.

It's not that we can't get it, it's that its still hassle we wouldn't have if it launched. Cancelling it twice, once with 20 minutes to go is a joke.

Not reminds me off the whole WBTV channel and Sky fiasco from the 90's

Archived