Things that will happen before the UK network launch...

tiger_rick

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK fans will learn to be patient like the rest of the world had to be about the Network.

That won't happen. Wrestling fans will be whiney, entitled twerps until the day the sun dies. We've all had the ability to get the WWE Network since day one anyway, so there's nothing to be upset about. It's just a laughable disaster.

I think fans of anything would be annoyed by delays and short notice cancellations like the Network has had. It doesn't bother me, but I've already experienced the Network (a lot of people won't know about Unblock Us or other solutions or will have reservations about it). It'd be silly to turn this onto the fans and criticise them for being whiney in regards to the balls up.

Yeah, fans are allowed to be annoyed, I was annoyed, but that was 2 days ago. Life has moved on and I've got other shit to get on with. I don't know anything about Unblock US or anything, I'll just wait it out until it either happens or doesn't.

I'm more annoyed about Mrs. NIB and I being surrounded by pouty Dem Wans on Monday & Tuesday night.

It'd be silly to turn this onto the fans and criticise them for being whiney in regards to the balls up.

Anyone moaning on Twitter and forums has ample access to the WWE Network. Whining about not being able to access it is whining for the sake of whining. Setting up Unblock-US takes less time than writing five angry tweets to WWE.

WWE are absolute jokers in regards to the network, but anyone acting outraged and hard done by online is a full moron. For the six or seven people who only read WWE.com but no other wrestling sites, forums or social media and were going to subscribe, yes, it's a shitter. For everyone else, whiners gonna whine.

• Moderators

But what if you don't want to pay an extra $4.99 for UnblockUS?

Plus, technology's often such a pain in the dick, adding in a bunch of extra shit with DNS and whatnot when I'd just want to turn on my xbox and start watching is more hassle than just waiting for it to work here properly.

Archived