Ultimate Warrior in the Hall of Fame 2014

IronSheik

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually going to the Hall OF Fame this year and given the bad blood between himself and Vince McMahon, I honestly didn't think I would ever see Warrior being affiliated with WWE again. But like several people have already said, money talks.

Wonder if he'll shoot on Vince and use his induction speech as a chance to say something extremely controversial that upsets people within the company. Wouldn't rule it out. The man is a complete nutcase after all.

I'm throwing the name of the WWE's in-house composer Jim Johnston into the ring for the 2014 Hall of Fame.

He's been with the WWE since 1985 and has composed some cracking tunes in that time - his finest work being, in my opinion at least, The Warrior's.

Get Jim in the Hall of Fame!

I'm throwing the name of the WWE's in-house composer Jim Johnston into the ring for the 2014 Hall of Fame.

He's been with the WWE since 1985 and has composed some cracking tunes in that time - his finest work being, in my opinion at least, The Warrior's.

Get Jim in the Hall of Fame!

Good shout, he should be an absolute given.

You could say he's been instrumental in the development and success of so many characters :p

It's a bit surprising he's not already in tbh. I know he's not a household name/recognisable face but I'd imagine most fans are aware of him, they don't hide him away or anything - he's been the subject of quite a few TV features over the years. Used to be on Heat now and again as far back as 2000 when it was on CH4.

• Paid Members

Seems like Jake's fucked himself out of this years Hall of Fame.

Jake Roberts appeared on satellite radio wrestling discussion series "Busted Open" earlier this week and made the following comments about the newest member of the WWE Hall of Fame, The Ultimate Warrior:

"I know, man! I know that [their careers can't be compared]. But maybe they

• Paid Members

DDP must have chucked a salad bowl at his head.

My guys showed me Warrior's tweets. I was trying to be entertaining with the radio show and took things too far, like I do too often. I have no business inferring anything negative about him. I apologize. He deserves the HOF and respect for what he accomplished in the business. But let me be clear. There is no hypocrisy here. I am not preaching anything. I am sharing my recovery path to show others what is possible. So no pity, bathrooms stalls or groveling. I am doing great. I am an addict and alcoholic working every single day to repair and make the best out of the life I have left. I make mistakes, like that comment, but my recovery has been amazing. Jim does not know this Jake. Without realizing or intending to, I fired the first shot and will take Jim's response without any negativity towards him. I apologize and am putting behind me.

DDP must have chucked a salad bowl at his head.

My guys showed me Warrior's tweets. I was trying to be entertaining with the radio show and took things too far, like I do too often. I have no business inferring anything negative about him. I apologize. He deserves the HOF and respect for what he accomplished in the business. But let me be clear. There is no hypocrisy here. I am not preaching anything. I am sharing my recovery path to show others what is possible. So no pity, bathrooms stalls or groveling. I am doing great. I am an addict and alcoholic working every single day to repair and make the best out of the life I have left. I make mistakes, like that comment, but my recovery has been amazing. Jim does not know this Jake. Without realizing or intending to, I fired the first shot and will take Jim's response without any negativity towards him. I apologize and am putting behind me.

Humble response from Jakey Boy to be fair.

Calling Warrior Jim won't go down will with Woya though, he takes offence to being called Jim post-name change.

Jake realising he his mouth could blow his new meal ticket.

I think people are well off the mark saying the Warrior is a nutcase. I think they're confusing him and his character.

He's just not a sheep like many in the wrestling game and is opinionated (not that I agree with all his opinions). But just because he's different doesn't make him a wacko.

Archived