Ultimate Warrior in the Hall of Fame 2014

IronSheik

I would've thought Batista would be the most likely person for the job, he's probably the highest profile Warrior fan on the roster, or at least will be by Mania, let him do it and have Warrior look awkward shaking his hand trying to pretend he actually knows who he is

Failing that let RVD do it, he's probably the only bloke working for them who Warrior can stand the sight of

Aaaaaaah good shout with RVD, but again maybe just not high profile enough for the marquee induction...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love for Batista to do it, just so Warrior can come on stage and rant about him being an Ultimate Warrior rip-off.

My vote was, is, and always will be Hogan.

About it being the marquee induction... is the first guy announced always the biggest? I thought, after the last few Manias, the perfect choice to headline the HOF would be The Rock.

• Paid Members
Sting and Warrior don't like each other either.

How come?

Because Warrior is a nutcase and Sting isnt. Warrior has held a grudge against him because Sting stayed with Watts when Warrior left. Also something about Warrior thinking he was a sell out because or something or other. I really have no idea what his reasoning was. Warrior hates everyone, though. He's just an odd character. About a year or two, Cartoon Network had him in meetings and were interested in doing a cartoon based on him. It could have been massive for him. But he got super paranoid and burned a bridge with the producer and went nuts at him. Michael Schiavello wanted to do a Voice Versus with him. He's had pains in the arse like Steven Segal on, yet Warrior buried him on his youtube channel and pretty much called him a cunt, even though thats never been Schiavellos game. He just liked Warrior and wanted him on his show, but he thought Hogan had set him up. Which is so daft. I dont know what happened to him, but he's like the most paranoid man ever. That video he did on Hogan was fucking pathetic if you think about it. For the reasons it was done, a 50-odd year old bloke with his camera phone trying to bury someone. If you think about it, with how famous he was he could have been a pop culture act these days, like Savage, Hogan and Flair are. He could have ran with his fame and benefited from it. His name value was so strong back in the 90s. But he never seemed to do anything outside of wrestling. He'd dip his toe in and then run off, but everything he wanted to do (movies, books, comics, documentaries, speaking) all died a death before they got going because he's quite mad.

But I love him. You have to look past all that because he's pretty much the perfect star. If you were to dream up how a star would look, its him. They'll be able to release figures and new costumes in games for him until the end of time.

• Paid Members
Sting and Warrior don't like each other either.

How come?

Because Warrior is a nutcase and Sting isnt. Warrior has held a grudge against him because Sting stayed with Watts when Warrior left. Also something about Warrior thinking he was a sell out because or something or other. I really have no idea what his reasoning was. Warrior hates everyone, though. He's just an odd character. About a year or two, Cartoon Network had him in meetings and were interested in doing a cartoon based on him. It could have been massive for him. But he got super paranoid and burned a bridge with the producer and went nuts at him. Michael Schiavello wanted to do a Voice Versus with him. He's had pains in the arse like Steven Segal on, yet Warrior buried him on his youtube channel and pretty much called him a cunt, even though thats never been Schiavellos game. He just liked Warrior and wanted him on his show, but he thought Hogan had set him up. Which is so daft. I dont know what happened to him, but he's like the most paranoid man ever. That video he did on Hogan was fucking pathetic if you think about it. For the reasons it was done, a 50-odd year old bloke with his camera phone trying to bury someone. If you think about it, with how famous he was he could have been a pop culture act these days, like Savage, Hogan and Flair are. He could have ran with his fame and benefited from it. His name value was so strong back in the 90s. But he never seemed to do anything outside of wrestling. He'd dip his toe in and then run off, but everything he wanted to do (movies, books, comics, documentaries, speaking) all died a death before they got going because he's quite mad.

Crazy. I knew Warrior and Sting started out with each other, but didn

Archived