Ultimate Warrior in the Hall of Fame 2014

IronSheik

• Paid Members
I think people are well off the mark saying the Warrior is a nutcase. I think they're confusing him and his character.

He's just not a sheep like many in the wrestling game and is opinionated (not that I agree with all his opinions). But just because he's different doesn't make him a wacko.

He said Bobby Heenan deserved the "illness" he got, he called Droz a "cripple", tried to "expose" Hulk Hogan by telling secrets about his personal life without realising Hogan has been to court several times and they'd already came out and he preached anti-homosexual musings throughout colleges across the US. Also he changed his name to "Warrior". The blokes a fucking headcase. He's not a normal man, but admittedly no 80s wrestling superstar is. They are all a bit challenged.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol when u put it like that Ian.

Seriously when u look at it:

The gay prostiture rumours

The storys that he was 'out there' backstage (see Sid shoot)

The constantly burning bridges

The insane working out (jim powers says warrior would appear at his room at 3am and theyd have to drive around to find annall night gym)

The weird comic (the infamous santa rape)

Changing name to warrior

Warrior university where he charged people a fortune to learn to wrestle and no one ever seemed to

The various rants on wrestlers deaths

The mad youtube vids

The homophobic comments

The burial of Hogan

The steriod denial when obviously on the gas

The injuring himself with insane 4am training at 50 with silly reps & then videoing himself training the same day???

The insane attempts at a painting career

The online website where people paid & then he stopped posting on it

The random disapearing off the web for years

Theres loads more but when you look at it isnt normal behaviour is it?

Has anyone seen that short documentary where two dickheads fly out and meet Warrior? The whole thing is really staged and contrived, but -- like every time you see Warrior these days -- he can't hide how paranoid and insecure he is. The way his eyes go, and his pauses, and the lot. He's desperately suspicious of anyone talking to him. Same thing in his TMZ interview, and the version he posted on his Youtube. He's a man who is brutally terrified of being made to look a cunt, yet making himself look a cunt is his party trick.

• Paid Members

I think it all came from that letter to Vince posted in this thread. He did an interview with MLW radio where he sort of opened up, about how he and Vince used to fuck about on the beach and pump iron with their tits out and all the stuff 1980s closet homosexuals did. Vince and Warrior were proper pals. I think Warrior had the Bret Hart thing of being fooled that Vince would never fuck him over. Where as Hogan and Austin have always knew the game. If you fuck them, they'll go home and let their value rise to the point where they have to bring you back. I always got the impression Warrior Jim has been badly damaged by dying on his arse as champion and getting sacked by the WWF after being touted as the next man for years. When he did that interview (which isnt on their free page anymore), he seems to have fond memories of his WWF height and was greatly upset by them getting rid of him several times and then doing a DVD burying him. He seems quite sensitive to anything and everything. Probably why he didn't do anything outside of wrestling even though he was famous and tried all sorts to make it. He just doesnt seem to trust anyone.

I just started wondering about the bloke who drew the comic and what he must have thought when Warrior's script or ramblings or whatever landed on his desk with some story about raping Santa. The guy's name is Jim Callahan. Googling for info on it found this:

http://furrysenpai.wordpress.com/2011/03/2...riorother1-jpg/

warriorcalahan.jpg

Issue one of the comic: “My friend” …”you get it”… your work is “perfection…. nobody could have come close.”

By issue three:

warriorartistad.jpg

Warrior's advertising for a new artist, who isn't useless and greedy.

In issue four, Warrior just writes a rant titled "Callahan is a piece of shit."

warriorcallahan2.jpg

And issue four was all in black and white because they ran out of time and money.

More here: http://www.jakehateseverything.com/2006/07...of-warrior.html

I know he's insane and a giant homophobe, but any time you see him interacting with fans, he's so great. I put on a Youtube video of a signing session, and watched him interacting with people, and it made me want to pull the shoelaces out of my trainers and tassle up.

Was it the one where he's genuinely chuffed that there's a guy with a tattoo of the Warrior symbol?

Re: steroids, I think he's always been candid about his use has he not? i.e. He admits to juicing like a mutha fucka up to the end of '91, and then not doing it from '92 onwards, when he was visibly smaller.

He's one intense dude though. Wonder if his daughter's get slagged for having the surname 'Warrior' at school? That is fuckin embarrassing.

Warrior is indeed one of the nicest guys to meet. Always good for a chat and takes his time with every fan he meets. I've met the guy twice when he's come over to the UK before and it's always been a good experience. I couldn't believe he actually remembered me the second time I met him because there was at least 2 years between the 2 events.

• Paid Members

anyone catch MMA reporter Ariel Helwani's interview with CM Punk that was posted online yesterday? Punk said he's asked to induct Warrior into the HOF, he said he doesn't think they'll let him, but he's asked.

Archived