UKFF - READ & NO DOUBT DELETE IT

BWP-Wrestling

• Moderators
Just out of curiosity why is Pitbull suffering here just because he takes bookings from someone who went all spacca on a forum. I've seen Pitbull a few times (not at BWP) and aside from the crap choice of name he isn't terrible. No offense to him but he's far from the finished article but I've seen much worse. It just seems harsh that we have Saxon here having a hissy fit and pretty much awarding himself a knighthood for pulling the Queen out of a burning building among other honors, yet because he's an obvious mark for a certain wrestler all the hate falls on him. Did Kris Travis get this treatment for working on an Adam Bowler show? Actually did that title belt he "stole" ever turn up?

People are just having some fun. Something super serious BritWres should learn about.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Just out of curiosity why is Pitbull suffering here just because he takes bookings from someone who went all spacca on a forum. I've seen Pitbull a few times (not at BWP) and aside from the crap choice of name he isn't terrible. No offense to him but he's far from the finished article but I've seen much worse. It just seems harsh that we have Saxon here having a hissy fit and pretty much awarding himself a knighthood for pulling the Queen out of a burning building among other honors, yet because he's an obvious mark for a certain wrestler all the hate falls on him. Did Kris Travis get this treatment for working on an Adam Bowler show? Actually did that title belt he "stole" ever turn up?

What are you on about? Just how much "suffering" has Babyface Pitbull taken in this thread? Almost none, if you actually read it.

Wow seems as though there's someone else on here who is disliked more than me. Not sure wether to feel happy or sad.

Ps Britannia Wrestling are you looking for an experienced referee to work on your shows?....sorry got to try and find work when ever you can lol

What are you on about? Just how much "suffering" has Babyface Pitbull taken in this thread? Almost none, if you actually read it.

"Suffering" was comic exageration, like the knighthood bit. He just seems to be the butt of as many jokes as Saxon despite not being involved in this meltdown at all. I was just pointing out its kinda funny that a guy who as far as I know doesn't use the forum and definitely hasn't posted here is suddenly on the radar because of this thread. TNA should use this to try and get someone over.

• Paid Members
Wow seems as though there's someone else on here who is disliked more than me. Not sure wether to feel happy or sad.

Ps Britannia Wrestling are you looking for an experienced referee to work on your shows?....sorry got to try and find work when ever you can lol

I can clear it up... you are a wether.

• Paid Members
Canine Suplex Machine

:laugh: :laugh:

I've always disliked "Human Suplex Machine" as a nickname given that, as far as I'm aware, there is no such thing as an actual mechanical Suplex Machine.

"Canine Suplex Machine" makes less sense, given that I don't think this fella really is a dog. "Human Canine Suplex Machine" would make more sense.

• Paid Members
Canine Suplex Machine

:laugh: :laugh:

I've always disliked "Human Suplex Machine" as a nickname given that, as far as I'm aware, there is no such thing as an actual mechanical Suplex Machine.

"Canine Suplex Machine" makes less sense, given that I don't think this fella really is a dog. "Human Canine Suplex Machine" would make more sense.

Don't knock his nickname. He might ruff you up.

I'm sorry, I deserve a suspension for that horrific pun. :bored:

• Moderators

"Suffering" was comic exageration, like the knighthood bit. He just seems to be the butt of as many jokes as Saxon despite not being involved in this meltdown at all. I was just pointing out its kinda funny that a guy who as far as I know doesn't use the forum and definitely hasn't posted here is suddenly on the radar because of this thread. TNA should use this to try and get someone over.

You're the only one to comment on his work. Everyone else had a bit of fun about his name. You said he's far from the finished article. You're essentially calling him green mate. You said worse than anyone else has.

Archived