UKFF - READ & NO DOUBT DELETE IT

BWP-Wrestling

Fuck - i thought i had Dolt of the year nailed on for my Cena is shit posts but this guy has owned me.

Babyface pitbull has been a very naughty boy according to the PWI site

"Last Saturday night at the Callum Murray Fundraising Show at Prestatyn Ffrith Beach Arena, The Babyface Pitbull shocked the entire BWP Family by laying out Britannia Wrestling Promotions Founder & Owner Steve Saxon as well as two BWP referee

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't get why people get so worked up on forums? Whenever in the past people on here tried to get a rise out of me I always did the same thing every time in simply ignoring them. The notion that a faceless entity is capable of upsetting somebody is alien to me.

PM from TheShowOff

You've always been weird.

So it makes sense you made a weird comment about me. Nice one. As you were...

Water off a duck's back. Riled? Nooo, no siree. Not me.

• Paid Members
"Last Saturday night at the Callum Murray Fundraising Show at Prestatyn Ffrith Beach Arena, The Babyface Pitbull shocked the entire BWP Family by laying out Britannia Wrestling Promotions Founder & Owner Steve Saxon as well as two BWP referee

• Paid Members

Ignoring the fact that Saxon is seemingly the next incarnation of Peter Staniforth for a second, I can't get the picture of Babyface Pitbull suplexing dogs out of my head.

Just out of curiosity why is Pitbull suffering here just because he takes bookings from someone who went all spacca on a forum. I've seen Pitbull a few times (not at BWP) and aside from the crap choice of name he isn't terrible. No offense to him but he's far from the finished article but I've seen much worse. It just seems harsh that we have Saxon here having a hissy fit and pretty much awarding himself a knighthood for pulling the Queen out of a burning building among other honors, yet because he's an obvious mark for a certain wrestler all the hate falls on him. Did Kris Travis get this treatment for working on an Adam Bowler show? Actually did that title belt he "stole" ever turn up?

Archived