UKFF - READ & NO DOUBT DELETE IT

BWP-Wrestling

So again, I get a message from the anonymous UKFF God about a podcast show I advertised on their 'Shoot Interview' thread.

'Please do not do this in normal threads. It was a tenuous and undisguised shill of your podcast and totally inappropriate.

If you continue to do this further steps will be taken.

You can put a link to it in your sig or advertise it in Classifieds but no more beyond that.'

This is NOT a worked interview, it is a shoot with questions from live listeners. A shoot you could say. You fucking morons!

I don't know why I bother posting stuff to this poxy little forum, mostly made up with highly opinionated marks who never or rarely attend shows. The continuous smart arse remarks from the admin on this site, do yourself a favour and get from up your own arse, pal. Its a fucking forum about wrestling, go grab yourself a real job and life - stop hiding behind your keyboard.

To those punters on here that did/have/do come to Britannia Wrestling shows - thank you for your continued support and I'll see you at a show soon. You can get all the information about BWP via our website and social media outlets.

To everyone else with loads of opinions and no balls .... get fucked :)

Steve Saxon

Britannia Wrestling Promotions

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Its a fucking forum about wrestling, go grab yourself a real job and life - stop hiding behind your keyboard.

Everyone has real jobs and a life. Its you interviewing gay wrestlers nobody ever heard of and asking people on a poxy forum to listen to it. The fact the forum bothered you so much that you had to post a tearful reply should tell you you should get a life yourself.

'gay wrestlers' ..... you're 11 years old, right?

My point proven. Never heard of The Babyface Pitbull? Yet he works for most of the firms in the North West ... get out and watch a fucking live British Wrestling show once a while if you're going to contribute to a British Wrestling forum!

• Paid Members

This isn't a British Wrestling forum. Its a wrestling forum based in Britain. I love how you say "get a life" but then ask me to spend a night out watching some blokes fuck around in a leisure centre where everyone around me is dressed as chairs. Sorry if I've never heard of the Babyface Pitbull. I'm sure the inside reference in his name attracts a wide audience.

• Moderators

You're clearly really fucking dumb, so just to spell it out for you - you posted a shill for your interview that hasn't even happened yet in a thread in which fans independently review and recommend their favourite shoot interviews to each other.

If you still don't understand why your post had no place there then.. shit. I dunno. I'm not sure how much clearer I can be.

This little bitch fit of yours is hilarious though so don't worry, I'm not deleting it just now :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
about a podcast show I advertised on their 'Shoot Interview' thread.

So you yourself accept that this was an advertisement, and thus should be in the Classified section. I don't see why you have an issue.

Isn't "The Babyface Pitbull" a contradiction in terms?

Surely that's the point?

That looks like it could include all of Staniforth's Fab Four Angry Promoter Cliches!

ONE:

You fucking morons!

TWO:

... highly opinionated marks who never or rarely attend shows.

THREE:

The continuous smart arse remarks

FOUR:

go grab yourself a real job and life - stop hiding behind your keyboard.

Nailed it, Mr Saxon. :cool:

Archived