• Created
  • Last Reply
Career Highlights:

- BWP Match of the Year 2009

- BWP Villain of the Year 2009

- BWP Match of the Year 2010

- BWP Villain of the Year 2010

- BWP OMG Moment of the Year 2012

Tremendous. As promoter of BWP, I guess we can assume he gave these awards to himself.

I don't know why I bother posting stuff to this poxy little forum, mostly made up with highly opinionated marks who never or rarely attend shows. The continuous smart arse remarks from the admin on this site, do yourself a favour and get from up your own arse, pal. Its a fucking forum about wrestling, go grab yourself a real job and life - stop hiding behind your keyboard.

This is the best part. I'm sure there's lots of people who post on here who go to few live shows (why that matters though, who knows), but he obviously doesn't read any of the threads full of people talking about the shows they've been to. Probably only reads the threads about his own shows, which have had 1 response for his last 5 shows he's tried promoting on here.

"Stop hiding behind your keyboard" is one of those things British Wrestlers from the early 90s would say before they understood what the internet was.

• Paid Members
Career Highlights:

- BWP Match of the Year 2009

- BWP Villain of the Year 2009

- BWP Match of the Year 2010

- BWP Villain of the Year 2010

- BWP OMG Moment of the Year 2012

Tremendous. As promoter of BWP, I guess we can assume he gave these awards to himself.

I don't know why I bother posting stuff to this poxy little forum, mostly made up with highly opinionated marks who never or rarely attend shows. The continuous smart arse remarks from the admin on this site, do yourself a favour and get from up your own arse, pal. Its a fucking forum about wrestling, go grab yourself a real job and life - stop hiding behind your keyboard.

This is the best part. I'm sure there's lots of people who post on here who go to few live shows (why that matters though, who knows), but he obviously doesn't read any of the threads full of people talking about the shows they've been to. Probably only reads the threads about his own shows, which have had 1 response for his last 5 shows he's tried promoting on here.

"Stop hiding behind your keyboard" is one of those things British Wrestlers from the early 90s would say before they understood what the internet was.

In fairness, a lot of those wrestlers were more than likely, not typing on a keyboard when they said it either.

• Paid Members

I think the best part is the "it's wrestling, get yourself a real job and a life".

A wrestling promoter. Telling people who are into wrestling to get a life. A wrestling promoter.

I don't know why I bother posting stuff to this poxy little forum, mostly made up with highly opinionated marks who never or rarely attend shows.

Because you're a nobody, and everywhere besides this forum will care even less about your shitty podcast than we do.

He forgot to include "... living in your mum's basements" which would truly have completed the set.

And the classic "I heard about this whilst I was at the pub from a mate". Cos he's got a life, one that involves discussing the UKFF in a pub.

I loved that time Petey posted to a thread that was about an hour old, claiming he'd heard about it from a mate at the pub days earlier.

• Moderators

Fucking hell you lot are awful aren't you. 4 pages and not one of you quotes the whole thing to keep the entire post before he edits it out. Shameful.

So again, I get a message from the anonymous UKFF God about a podcast show I advertised on their 'Shoot Interview' thread.

'Please do not do this in normal threads. It was a tenuous and undisguised shill of your podcast and totally inappropriate.

If you continue to do this further steps will be taken.

You can put a link to it in your sig or advertise it in Classifieds but no more beyond that.'

This is NOT a worked interview, it is a shoot with questions from live listeners. A shoot you could say. You fucking morons!

To those punters on here that did/have/do come to Britannia Wrestling shows - thank you for your continued support and I'll see you at a show soon. You can get all the information about BWP via our website and social media outlets.

To everyone else with loads of opinions and no balls .... get fucked :)

Steve Saxon

Britannia Wrestling Promotions

Archived