Smackdown Discussion Thread

Dunno if anyone cares, but from the best I can make out, La Luchadora strongly resembles backstage interviewer Dasha.

It's definitely not Tamina, Mickie or Naomi and I'm relatively certain it's not Deanna Purazzo as was suggested. There's an outside chance that it's Sarah Stock/Sarita.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only bits I fast forwarded was the American Alpha match and I thought AJ went on and on too long and I understand the millennials like him but any real man sitting at home watching that knows despite it being a work....................just look at John Cena! He looks and acts and talks like a pro wrestler. You can't create that kind of believability,  he just has it in spades and AJ Is trying his best, he's trying his hand at the acting but everyone knows how it's gonna end up. You can see it a mile off that Cena is winning and it's the only believable thing they could go with.

Unfortunately that's one thing all wrestling companies are missing right now, real genuine wrestlers that not only look the part but can talk and act and do the full act.

The only bits I fast forwarded was the American Alpha match and I thought AJ went on and on too long and I understand the millennials like him but any real man sitting at home watching that knows despite it being a work....................just look at John Cena! He looks and acts and talks like a pro wrestler. You can't create that kind of believability, he just has it in spades and AJ Is trying his best, he's trying his hand at the acting but everyone knows how it's gonna end up. You can see it a mile off that Cena is winning and it's the only believable thing they could go with.

Unfortunately that's one thing all wrestling companies are missing right now, real genuine wrestlers that not only look the part but can talk and act and do the full act.

I don't like you.

The only bits I fast forwarded was the American Alpha match and I thought AJ went on and on too long and I understand the millennials like him but any real man sitting at home watching that knows despite it being a work....................just look at John Cena! He looks and acts and talks like a pro wrestler. You can't create that kind of believability, he just has it in spades and AJ Is trying his best, he's trying his hand at the acting but everyone knows how it's gonna end up. You can see it a mile off that Cena is winning and it's the only believable thing they could go with.

I don't like you.

It was only funny the first time you did it.

I think scotswizard might be Kevin Nash.

I don't need to watch it, I know as soon as I see a wrestler if I can be bothered to watch them or not, same with New Day, I see them, I think what a load of shite, fast forward on the remote. Very easy to get through shows.

So once you form an opinion of a wrestler that's it ? They don't get another chance to impress you with a great match or blistering promo, you just give up on them ?

everyone knows how it's gonna end up. You can see it a mile off

If we ignore the fact that 99% if the time wrestling is and has always been like that it leads to a more interesting question of what's wrong with that?

Look at all the superhero films - you know going in what's going to happen but it doesn't take away the enjoyment.

In fact one of the biggest movies in history (Titanic) had no possible alternative ending.

It's the journey that counts and I thought AJ pointing out Cena's hipocracy was great story telling.

The segment reaffirmed that Styles has had the upper hand on Cena's and is a threat.

Don't understand fast forwarding American Alpha they should be what you like as they are real wrestlers.

Archived