Smackdown Discussion Thread

In one thread he's saying that WWE and TNA are stuck in the past, and here he's bemoaning that wrestlers don't look like they used to anymore. He's contradicting himself all over the place and to be honest he's full of shite. Just ignore him, don't give him the attention that he's craving.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'd happily take on another mod challenge to get him banned, god knows its been too long since I've rapped and flushed a toilet in the same video.

As for SmackDown, I'm bloody loving it right now. Admittedly I'd have liked the Fashion Police to be a little more competitive but it is what it is, the story was there to prove Alpha are the top guys. Wondering when the eventual RKO outa nowhere will happen (perhaps the Rumble and a Bray elimination?).

AJ vs Cena is always great for me, and this new Cena that is getting more desperate to hold onto his position at the top because he's John Cena is a nice direction to go in.

People here know I love Ziggler so the heel turn was a good change. The right guys as someone mentioned to do it with as well, Kalisto should provide a good match up, same with Crews. 

The women's division is superb right now.

Overall, its a fun 2 hours to watch on a Wednesday morning before work for me.

Shy Dad?

The clue is in the name. Dad. That's what you should be worried about. Being a Dad. Go and spend time with your family and never mind arguing with me about fake wrestling. Fake wrestling doesn't pay the bills in your house or put food on the table. Go and be the family man you're supposed to be and worry about REAL things that matter, not made up make believe TV programs. Go and get a life for your family's sake if anything else. They need you to be there more than we need you on here.

And yes I know what super hero movies are but you are forgetting, they are full of colourful characters, part of the charm is knowing they cannot exist in real life but we love watching it, we love the banter, the violence, the action, we like seeing the hot women get with the hero and we wish it was real.

That's a far cry away from wrestlers that don't speak or have anything unique going on. That's what wrestling used to be about. It used to be about watching men and women dress up and act and do things you know could never happen in real life. That's part of the appeal. We all wished we were them. We wanted to do those things and say those things and be that way. That's true of most movies and TV shows. We end up either seeing people we wished we could be or we see a part of ourselves in someone and you think i'd do that, i'm like that in real life. That's what TV is. That's what wrestling should be. If American Alpha had good promos or had good moves in the ring I like I would watch but the thing Is I'm not big on tag team wrestling. I like the hot tags, I like seeing the babyfaces make a comeback but If i'm gonna watch tag team wrestling every week there needs to be more there than just wrestling moves. Same with single wrestlers. There needs to be more there because you can't just have every match a standard match. Fans love signature moves, they love waiting for certain spots, they like the taunting, the trash talking. You need all that in amongst the mat wrestling. That's what wrestling should be.

Archived