The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

That Goldberg segment may be the best segment in WWE this whole year, certainly since the Wrestlemania season but aside from that it was pretty standard stuff, nothing too offensive but nothing exciting or noteworthy 

Did I Imagine it or did they advertise Cesaro/Sheamus Vs The New Day for Next week? WHY when they have a title Match at HIAC are they having a match 6 days before the PPV just without the titles on the line.

It was the only match on the PPV so far which isn't a rematch from the past few months and a fresh Match up we've never seen before 

Vince still can't be writing Roman's jokes and lines still, surely?

Of all the stuff he still skims over to have a word in on - which I reckon is much less than what most people think - Roman's content has got to be on the list.

Did I Imagine it or did they advertise Cesaro/Sheamus Vs The New Day for Next week? WHY when they have a title Match at HIAC are they having a match 6 days before the PPV just without the titles on the line.

They've done things like that before, purely because they need something to fill TV time. Back in the day they would have done two singles matches between the four guys.

Worst offender that I remember was Friday Night Smackdown July 21st 2006 when Rey Mysterio beat Booker T, two days before doing the same match for the belt on PPV at Great American Bash:Elevated Liver Enzymes

Man, Goldberg was sweating like Paul Heyman writing a paycheque.

First bit of WWE I've watched in ages and it was brilliant. I'll definitely be tuning in for Goldberg vs Lesnar 2. In fact, I think I'm going to have to watch Raw next week now as well to see Brock's response. Most I've gave a shit about WWE in years.

That coat he had on, although it was rather nice, couldn't have done his inner temperature any favors.

After Goldberg basically called Lesnar out for hiding behind Heyman, i'd like Lesnar himself to say something next week tbh, not just stand and let Heyman talk.

That was just awesome and I have no shame in admitting I marked like a kid- totally reminded me of what it was like to be a wrestling fan! Whatever they put on between him and lesnar I'll be 100% watching.

Personally, think this guy has x10 the charisma of Brock and it's made me want to track down all his matches on the network, read his autobiography, have his babies etc.

Any idea who the corporate guy in the crowd was they kept cutting to? Beige jacket and standing next to Mrs G.

Can't add much that hasn't already been said but yes, that Goldberg segment was great. The match with Lesnar will give a new dynamic to the standard Lesnar matches we've come to know. Also, Goldberg is one of the few stars that could see Brock playing a proper heel. A definite "money match" and hopefully all the build will be great too.

• Paid Members

Not interested in watching Raw or Smackdown at the moment but obviously caught Goldberg on YouTube. The man knows what the fuck he's doing. His eyes when he'd go, "then I thought MAYBE..." were awesome. It's little shit like that the rest of the bums don't know how to do or aren't allowed to do or whatever that makes everything else so shit.

Not interested in watching Raw or Smackdown at the moment but obviously caught Goldberg on YouTube. The man knows what the fuck he's doing. His eyes when he'd go, "then I thought MAYBE..." were awesome. It's little shit like that the rest of the bums don't know how to do or aren't allowed to do or whatever that makes everything else so shit.

Nail right on the head there.

Yeh has Goldberg had acting lessons or something? He was never that great a promo back in the day. Everything about that was tremendous. Surely he can't get booed after all the crowd interaction and family man stuff. The thing is as well, Lesnar is shite, has been all year. Everyone has to cheer for Bill.