The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I'm sure I heard some boos when Goldberg's name was mentioned by Heyman. Fucking hell if there are fans who will boo Goldberg because he's not put in the hard work to main event then they are dumbasses. There will definitely be boos during his match. Miserable twats.

Anyway.. I can't wait to see him. Don't care about the music really. It all seems a bit random though. I know they can't pull off a surprise return these days with Twitter etc, but it would have been better than a random ESPN announcement.

If it's happening at Survivors, who would Goldberg face at WM? Reigns? Cena?

• Paid Members

I'm sure I heard some boos when Goldberg's name was mentioned by Heyman. Fucking hell if there are fans who will boo Goldberg because he's not put in the hard work to main event then they are dumbasses. There will definitely be boos during his match. Miserable twats.

Anyway.. I can't wait to see him. Don't care about the music really. It all seems a bit random though. I know they can't pull off a surprise return these days with Twitter etc, but it would have been better than a random ESPN announcement.

If it's happening at Survivors, who would Goldberg face at WM? Reigns? Cena?

Probably nobody. I think he's in for a one shot deal, especially if he loses first time out. And in Toronto at Survivor Series there is unfortunately a good chance that he gets booed by the Canadian audience. I just hope when he appears next week that he interrupts a tag match involving Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel, Titus O'neill, R-truth, Goldust, The Shining Stars and Darren Young, mauls the lot of them, and declares Lesnar is next. That'll do me for next week's answer to Heyman's challenge.

Doubt Goldberg will be around that long. Get the feeling its a one and done deal. He"s said for years he'd like to do 1 last match so his son can see him wrestle.

HOF at WrestleMania maybe but think that'll be it. Especially considering that Survivor Series is in Toronto and he'll no doubt get a largely negative reaction.

I have never in my Wrestling watching life come across a character such as Stephanie's, it's utterly bizarre, she literally flips from heel to face numerous times week to week and at times within the same 3 hour show. She is totally unaware of the damage it does and getting herself over at the expense of all of the talent, both Male/Female wrestlers and other Authority figures is basically her primary goal. The sooner she has a few more kids and gets the fuck off my TV screen the better, I find nothing redeemable about her at all. 

• Paid Members

I honestly can't wait for her to die. She's been shitting the place up for 15 years now and the only person I can think of who got their heat back is Vickie Guerrero on her way out.

She's one of the main reasons I don't watch Raw regularly, and if I do watch it I'll fast forward through her bits. She made the draft episode absolutely unbearable with her ridiculous voices and hilarious improv.

I've been watching some episodes of Raw from late 2000 / early 2001 recently and she's pretty good in the Daddy's Princess role.

If Goldberg gets the Roman Reigns treatment in Toronto then I think I might need time away from WWE. The fans fuck up every story they try to tell outside of Daniel Bryan is teh best. No point persisting with a hobby that I get so little from.

• Paid Members

If Goldberg gets the Roman Reigns treatment in Toronto then I think I might need time away from WWE. The fans fuck up every story they try to tell outside of Daniel Bryan is teh best. No point persisting with a hobby that I get so little from.

When he gets booed, and he will, cunty fans will have something to do with it, as will expecting a 50 year old man to come back and play Goldberg. But it'll probably be more to do with it being Toronto than anything.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2bbs6_wwe-wcw-end-of-the-hitman-goldberg_sport

Edited by Benno