The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Some people are obsessed with wrestling fans on this forum. It's weird.

Kofi managing to bust his face open breaking up a pin was fucking mental.

Wasn't it when Gallows threw him into the metal steps?

There was definitely pools of blood on the crash-mats outside before Kofi was flung into the steps.

• Paid Members

I've been going off the product properly for months now, only skipping through the best bits of Raw/Smackdown and catching NXT. Seeing Owens out there in his top and trainers like a knackered fat Dad has sent me over I think. Between the fucking state of him and the absolute exposure of Ambrose the other week, it makes you wonder where it all went wrong.

• Paid Members

Worse than changing the ropes, I thought they were taping them up with purple tape, then again with red tape, each time.

That'd be much quicker than changing the ropes I'd have thought, with half a dozen or so taping up at the same time. To change the ropes they'd need to release the tension under the ring, sort out the ratchets again etc. That won't be a quick job.

• Paid Members

I was pondering the rope colour change earlier (came to the decision that it must be swapping sets [with purple-logo turnbuckle pads attached] rather than re-taping, but maybe not if PunkStep is right) and arrived at this thought - how would people feel if they officially turned an hour of Raw over to the cruisers? Made it a show-within-a-show, a semi-official 4th brand?

Call it "Raw Cruiserweight" using the logo they are now, keep the same purple theme, have Phillips & Graves call it, retain a core roster but use local indy guys as required to make up some numbers.

Might go some way to appeasing those who think Raw is too long, attract an alternative audience who'll then stick around for a seemingly shorter main show etc. etc.

I was pondering the rope colour change earlier (came to the decision that it must be swapping sets [with purple-logo turnbuckle pads attached] rather than re-taping, but maybe not if PunkStep is right) and arrived at this thought - how would people feel if they officially turned an hour of Raw over to the cruisers? Made it a show-within-a-show, a semi-official 4th brand?

Call it "Raw Cruiserweight" using the logo they are now, keep the same purple theme, have Phillips & Graves call it, retain a core roster but use local indy guys as required to make up some numbers.

Might go some way to appeasing those who think Raw is too long, attract an alternative audience who'll then stick around for a seemingly shorter main show etc. etc.

I like the concept of the idea, but where do you put it?

First, second or third hour of RAW? 

It's possible they taped over the ropes 4 times, but I'd say it's more likely they changed the ropes.

They're not some indy company that takes 20 minutes to put the ropes on.  They've got 20 people working on it, it only takes them 2 minutes.

It's a nice touch, although unnecessary.

Seeing Owens out there in his top and trainers like a knackered fat Dad has sent me over I think. Between the fucking state of him and the absolute exposure of Ambrose the other week, it makes you wonder where it all went wrong.

Owens stretchmarks under his right armpit were clearly visible during the backstage promo at Clash of Champions. Gross.

Seeing Owens out there in his top and trainers like a knackered fat Dad has sent me over I think. Between the fucking state of him and the absolute exposure of Ambrose the other week, it makes you wonder where it all went wrong.

Owens stretchmarks under his right armpit were clearly visible during the backstage promo at Clash of Champions. Gross.

Ah cmon, are you a 13 year old girl? 

Edited by sj5522