The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

What's wrong with a Rusev/Reigns match? They work well together.

They do, but does anyone really want to see them wrestle for half an hour after already seeing the same match the night before?

People complain about Cesaro vs Sheamus for the billionth time (and rightly so), but Reigns vs Rusev are catching up with them.

• Paid Members

Reigns and Rusev are fighting for a reason though. Plus one match was an angle rather than a match. The intros went on for ages before this match too. Plus, they wrestled a very different match to the previous one with a lot of mat work from Rusev. This was actually a decent bit of story rather than a lazy 40 minute segment.

• Paid Members

I'm not much of a fan of the Sheamus/Cesaro story, so far, but at least they're sort of trying to do a bit of a story with their midcard. Initially the best of 7 reeked of them trying to fill a segment of Raw every week for a while, but it's grown into something else with the tag team angle. Sheamus and Cesaro are too awful on the mic to make me care in the end though.

The mad thing with the ropes was they changed them once for the tag match, Changed them back for what If I remember right was the Sasha/Charlotte segment and then changed them again for the Crusierweight singles match to then change back for the final segment

Must be fun sitting the crowd watching endless rope changes

Not one person is going to care if the Crusiers wrestle in Red Ropes, will make them feel more a part of RAW as well