The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Nia Jax against that other bird is an acceptable match because it gave us the chance to see Andrea D'Marco, who may just be the best the best looker on the roster right now.

With Renee Young, Charly Caruso & Cathy Kelley around, she's the 4th best looking announcer at best. She also delivers every line like she learned to speak English earlier that day. Edited by Statto

• Paid Members

I had the match winner spoiled for me unfortunately. Though I didn't know how it happened and it suprised me when HHH showed up that's for sure. I don't know that it'll be beneficial for Owens to be placed alongside HHH and having needed him to get the win, but i'm intrugued for next week to see where they go from here. Belting match though and the crowd were super hot.

The Heyman/Stephanie thing was terrible. If ever there was a way of taking the amount of interest generated in this angle by the SummerSlam main event and washing a fair bit of it away quick sharp, this was it. Just turn over TV and Steph is god awful.

KO only debuted on the main roster 15 months ago, he has had a couple of memorable feuds and worked his way up the card and racking up a couple of IC title wins in the way that Bret, HBK and Jericho did on their way up. It seems sensible to prove yourself on the way up first.

I'm really pleased with Owens' win however I'm not thrilled at the idea of a new Authority story but the idea of Steph opposing Triple H's actions could be interesting.

Fair play to WWE, that's twice now where I personally thought they were gonna go with another Rollins heel title run but they've tried to create fresh main eventers in Balor and now Owens, as well as potentially giving Seth a face turn that will only help his cause. 

I liked the little questioning nod that Triple H gave Owens, like 'do you want me to? Do you know what this means? You're my guy now'

That was a nice touch.

Finishing with a 'you deserve it' chant was rubbish.

Owens winning was a great moment - thered made it fairly obvious throughout the night that Rollins wasnt winning- they kept mentioning how he was the favourite and expected to win too many times, coupled with Rollins confidence you could tell something was up.

Didnt see the Triple H return coming at all, cracking suprise. The minute he went to get Owens though it clicked to me tht he was turning on Rollins - looking forward to next week to see how it plays out now!

• Paid Members

They are obviously building to Rollins vs Hunter. Presumably at Mania. That match in its self a couldn't give a shit about but it should mean atleast Seth is going to be a face.

Potentially he should be a good face that you could bet behind, at the very least his ring work will be make more sense as his style/move set is very easy to get behind

I'm disappointed Big Cass didn't win. He looked great in there, and I'd fantasy booked a Hell in a Cell main event in my head of Universal champ Cass and US champ Enzo vs tag champs JeriKO, winners take all.

That said, the way the match actually played out was intriguing. I assume either Reigns or Rollins is fighting Triple H at the next PPV, then again in the cell, but I don't know who does that and who gets the title match.

I apologise for my post last night referring to Owens as steen, in my head it is still that way ( but quite obviously it's not) I wrote the post after 0 sleep for 2 days so I guess it could have been worded differently.

Anyways I forgot to mention that big cass really held his own in the main and didn't really look out of place.

Also if you look at the last 5 minutes with hhh mannerisms you get all kinds of different possibility on how he is going to go with this one.

Genuinely really excited too see what's next and as my son is still refusing too sleep I'm staying up and watching smackdown live also, let's see if it is still the b show