The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Neville returned at the MSG house show over the weekend, so he should be a definite.

Then you've got the likes of Kalisto, Sin Cara, Apollo Crews, Aiden English, Simon Gotch and probably even be a good spot to put Ziggler in these days. No doubt a lot more you could introduce through NXT/CWC.

Neville returned at the MSG house show over the weekend, so he should be a definite.

Then you've got the likes of Kalisto, Sin Cara, Apollo Crews, Aiden English, Simon Gotch and probably even be a good spot to put Ziggler in these days. No doubt a lot more you could introduce through NXT/CWC.

Isn't Crews a little big for the division? I guess it depends on what the cut-off weight is, but I would think that Crews is well over 200lbs. They could easily lie and state his weight is 205lbs or something though.

Enjoyed the show. Enzo and big cass are a great team. Hope the hard on for big guys doesn't see them get split up. And fucking hell, Darren Young and Dana Brooke are fucking horrible.

Knowing how far WWE will go for PR, I wonder if Darren Young is only still employed because he's gay. Anyone else who's achieved precisely zero in 6 years, and actually not improved at all, would surely have been binned off by now.

• Paid Members

As soon as they said 3 picks to their 2 I was pretty sure the Wyatts and New Day are gonna stay together then, which especially with New Day they seem to here and there on maybe splitting them.

Tonight's gonna be an interesting one for sure.