The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Thing that hacks me off with that bollocks Is seeing Owens and Zayn in the same room but NOT fighting, these 2 have a feud going back years and hate each other, now they are restrained enough to sit 10 feet away from each other eating hot dogs. Fucking Vince, I swear he is backward, his humour reminds me of the retards who come into town once a month on giro day and sit outside Tesco throwing things and tripping each other up. 

This is on there TV aswel, it's one thing having Owens and Zayn say they are really best mates on the Network where kids might not watch, but to stick it on Raw I just don't get it. I'm an grumpy old cunt I think *sigh*

Edited by Ambulance Chaser

No, you just want your wrestling to make sense. Vince loves to say that "we make movies", so he can't complain when people expect his shitty show to live up to the most basic of storytelling standards. I dread to think what type of movie would be the equivalent of Raw. One devoid of emotion and painfully long. Looks nice, but lacking anything that makes you care. 300, perhaps.

Owens and Zayn isn't a feud built on bitter hatred no matter what you tell us, because they're co-existing peacefully and throwing food at each other for a laugh. It's shit like this that makes people fondly remember stuff like Billy Jack Haynes and Hercules feuding over a full nelson - as simple as it was, you didn't then have everybody breaking out of the full nelson mid-feud.

Thing that hacks me off with that bollocks Is seeing Owens and Zayn in the same room but NOT fighting, these 2 have a feud going back years and hate each other, now they are restrained enough to sit 10 feet away from each other eating hot dogs. Fucking Vince, I swear he is backward, his humour reminds me of the retards who come into town once a month on giro day and sit outside Tesco throwing things and tripping each other up. 

This is on there TV aswel, it's one thing having Owens and Zayn say they are really best mates on the Network where kids might not watch, but to stick it on Raw I just don't get it. I'm an grumpy old cunt I think *sigh*

See now that's a legitimate gripe I can get behind. They should be looking to murder each other all the time.

Tbh if you look at them as future main eventers (many do particularly KO) they shouldn't be anywhere near a segment like that. Rollinss, Styles, Cena, Ambrose weren't there. Why should the 'New Era' stars be?

• Paid Members

For the record, there was an episode of Happy Days where a guy literally jumped over a shark. And it was the best one.

Isn't that where the saying comes from? 

It is, yes.

No, you just want your wrestling to make sense. Vince loves to say that "we make movies", so he can't complain when people expect his shitty show to live up to the most basic of storytelling standards. I dread to think what type of movie would be the equivalent of Raw. One devoid of emotion and painfully long. Looks nice, but lacking anything that makes you care. 300, perhaps.

Owens and Zayn isn't a feud built on bitter hatred no matter what you tell us, because they're co-existing peacefully and throwing food at each other for a laugh. It's shit like this that makes people fondly remember stuff like Billy Jack Haynes and Hercules feuding over a full nelson - as simple as it was, you didn't then have everybody breaking out of the full nelson mid-feud.

It's s similar point that Vince Russo makes on his various podcasts, and I do see where he's coming from. Things like that would never have happened in years gone by when Vince still gave a toss.

Also why the fuck would Canadians Owens, Zayn and whoever else non-US be at the 4th of July kneesup. Its like when everyone pretends to be Irish on St Patrick's day so they can just go get cunted

Edited by WyattSheepMask

I hate food fights just as a concept, nothing says first world decadence like a food fight. So yea definitely can't defend that segment and the idea that 'the camera' pies Owens and he just throws a tantrum at nobody as if cream just materialized on to his face out of thin air was just fucking stupid

I hate food fights just as a concept, nothing says first world decadence like a food fight. 

Has anyone doing the miserable cunt gimmick ever interrupted a wrestling food fight to rant about how they shouldn't be so wasteful and there's starving Africans who'd be grateful for that grub? It seems like something Kevin Owens could get away with.

I hate food fights just as a concept, nothing says first world decadence like a food fight.

Has anyone doing the miserable cunt gimmick ever interrupted a wrestling food fight to rant about how they shouldn't be so wasteful and there's starving Africans who'd be grateful for that grub? It seems like something Kevin Owens could get away with.

That genuinely sounds fantastic.

Yes, it shouldnt be ignored the Styles/Cena stuff continued to be great this week. Styles just continues to excel on the mic which is fantastic to see seeing as it was never his forte, and the Club had a great dynamic with each other, feeling the most like an actual collective they have done rather than the two lads that help out AJ. Very funny segment

I'm not sure what I think about Anderson trying to get his Hot Asian Wife over though. Tad creepy.

Edited by sj5522