The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Wonder if they will give Roman a big entrance at Mania?

I say go full hog, have the entire Anoa'i family on the stage in traditional garb doing the Siva Tau before Reigns comes out. Would work for me.

That would be hilarious.  How do we get our Wrestlemania main eventer cheered?  Have Rosey and The Rock's mam play dress up and do a weird haka before his entrance.

I hope Charles doesn't get any bad heat. I know he's a top hand for the company but they've handed out daft punishments both on and off air for less and he seems like a cool guy.

Neville didn't even kick out. It's hilarious how convinced Widdy is that it's a work. Jericho openly admitting wrestling isn't real and that he was speaking to the ref during the match just to get himself disqualified - definite work.

• Paid Members

Jericho the heel hugs HBK, then low blows him.

Jericho the heel checks Neville is ok, then try's a roll up.

Jericho was meant to lose by DQ, and got himself DQd and has you thinking he lost his temper on raw, shoves a ref and starts shouting about him being hurt.

And you think he's not just acting a heel?

If that was Jericho acting the heel then he should call it a day. He comes off like a total babyface.

If he wanted to get DQ'd there are far better ways to do it than that. I can think of, like, three off the top of my head and I've never been near a wrestling ring. Jericho's been wrestling for decades now. There's no way he went "Hmm. Neville's hurt. It's just a throwaway match so I'll try to pin him, tell the Ref not to count three even if Neville doesn't kick out, and then get into a "shoot" argument with the Ref about the injury". It makes absolutely no sense as a work, and while Jericho's got history of trying to "work the net" I really doubt he'd do it while someone is injured. Not to mention putting Robinson's job at risk. Vince can swear, Jericho can probably get away with it, and is loaded anyway. Lil' Naitch though?

Anyone else noticed an increasing trend the past few weeks towards using a lot more backstage locations rather than filming everything either in the ring or in front of a curtain?  Adds a lot to the show for me and I hope they keep it up.

Anyone else noticed an increasing trend the past few weeks towards using a lot more backstage locations rather than filming everything either in the ring or in front of a curtain?  Adds a lot to the show for me and I hope they keep it up.

Glad to hear it. Don't watch much Raw but I always thought the backstage/limo arriving skits added to the shows.

I've saw a few posts about Neville apparently breaking his shin as well on that slide through?! If true, what a fucking horrible injury. Even the thought of it makes me cringe.

This is a completely random point but anyone else think Undertaker should have kept his Hat and jacket on throughout that segment. As a visual element it's WAY stronger IMO. 

Speaking of Taker's attire... with the ridiculousness of Shane O vs him at Mania, would it be silly to rule out 'Dead Man Walking' hitting after all the bells/smoke/fire followed by the bike roaring through that stadium? I'd loose my shit. 

This is a completely random point but anyone else think Undertaker should have kept his Hat and jacket on throughout that segment. As a visual element it's WAY stronger IMO. 

A million times yes! Looked awful once he took his gear off. A better poster summed it up earlier in the thread - the shit barnet post was both hilarious and spot on.

Edited by boytoy