The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

If the rumours swirling around about Bryan showing up on tonight's Raw are true then he must have some type of role at WrestleMania.

Or it's a cheap attempt to pop a rating. And grab viewers while they have them on the hook for what's actually going on at Mania.

• Paid Members

What is an Authority attack? The Authority is just Triple H and Stephanie. Though I wouldn't be surprised to see Stephanie slapping Bryan around for a bit to put herself over, there's no way Bryan is doing anything physical in the ring ever again.

They confirmed another Warrior award is to be given out this year, as it was awarded to Connor last year, it will probably just be Bryan announcing this year's recipient.

Edited by FUM

• Paid Members

The comedy that is the booking of Roman reigns continues.

So let me get this right, there was no way he could have returned a few days sooner? To help out his brother and cost the man that ruined his face the one thing he holds dear? Nope coward Roman waits till HHH has won his match then attacks him. Showing no sign of selling his face injury that clearly prevented him from helping Ambrose? 

Not only that he comes from the back! the fucking back! the one time his entrance would mean anything and they drop it. So it now looks like 

1. HHH knew he was back there and didnt care.

2, People knew he was back there didnt tell HHH

3. He was hiding in a cupboard for 3 hours 

All the time the crowd.....well boos the shit outa him again.

Maina with him is going to be a train wreck

Edited by quote the raven

• Paid Members

Pretty strong show. Enjoyed the surprise HHH match although the setup was the usual awful Ziggler mic work and an overly long and frankly rubbish attempt to put heat on HHH. Tag match was good and the post match attack brutal. Everything else seemed to zip by for a change and almost everyone seems to be involved in something. Ryback/Kalisto, Dudleys/Usos, Lana/Brie, Jericho/AJ, etc.

Reigns return and assault was fantastic. Makes it even more heart-breaking that they've ruined this. The woman having an orgasm at ringside when they fought in front of her was funny though.

The biggest negative - The Shane McMahon stuff is fucking dreadful. The reality of this stuff has shown up a horrendous idea. The Undertaker might look like a really big Oompa Loompa these days but when he has to sell Shane McMahon's rubbish Ali shuffle, it's embarrassing. Vince's selling just added to the overall shitness of this angle. His "I've just had a wank while sniffing my auntie's knickers and I'm pretty sure someone has seen me" sell isn't doing anything to take this above dire. The match might still deliver - but only if Taker chucks Willy Wonka off the cell.

Doubt they ever planned a run with Shane as authority figure but if they did, the fact he can't get his words out might have changed their mind.

Edited by tiger_rick

• Paid Members

The comedy that is the booking of Roman reigns continues.

What the fuck are you on about?

So let me get this right, there was no way he could have returned a few days sooner?

You know this stuff isn't real right?

To help out his brother and cost the man that ruined his face the one thing he holds dear? Nope coward Roman waits till HHH has won his match then attacks him.

So he's a coward for a face to face sneak attack? I think you might be overthinking this shit.

Showing no sign of selling his face injury that clearly prevented him from helping Ambrose?

They'd sold out of Brutus Beefcake face-masks.

You'd have fucking hated the attitude era.

• Paid Members

You'd have fucking hated the attitude era.
Ha, and virtually every run-in that ever happened. What a bizarre criticism to make. Even from a logical standpoint- he could've arrived at the arena during the Trips/Ziggler match! Edited by PunkStep