The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Fuck yall, that episode ruled. Okay maybe its because I was totally plastered for it but I had loads of fun. Boring matches (the Cena one was decent though and it's great to see him back, him against that boring bastard silenced the boo boys a fair bit. Agree they really should've stuck the belt back on him) but everything else was entertaining for me. That Miz TV segment was fucking hilarious tbh, I was disappointed when Show came out and I saw the writing on the wall, I wanted them to just keep bringing out lowercarders, get Sandow out there. That huge pop for one half of the Hype Bros was pretty hilarious, oh, and Ryback's random burp

The start was good enough and very entertaining, the end made me wanna tune in next week. Vince on top form as usual. Stop being negative nancies

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

Becky vs Sasha wasn't very good. People wanted to get into it, as shown by the finish getting a reaction, but there were loads of rest holds as they had loads of time for no real reason.

The show as a whole was just there. They are in holding pattern because of Christmas. In theory it should be better next week. The title match they set up is obviously the big return of Triple H to beat up Roman, though.

• Paid Members

Becky vs Sasha wasn't very good.

It was absolutely terrible. I cancelled the Network shortly before the four horsewomen thing really blew up so I missed all the apparently incredible matches they all had. I'm assuming they weren't anything like this match on Raw, which had no flow and was full of blown spots. It was dog shit.

Edited by PunkStep

Watched the opening 10 minutes and the last 5 minutes. Everything in between looked as if i had already seen it before.

Though Vince was setting up Reigns vs Vince for next week, audible groan from the crowd when he announced Sheamus was probably my highlight of the show, but like others have echoed the cliff this show has fell off in the past 2 weeks is massive.

Edited by Fanny Pack

I thought the show was a little more watchable than a few weeks ago to be honest. Not spectacular all the way through but enjoyable.

Fast forwarded through Ryback Vs Big Show. That was really fucking deflating to see they had to have a match after the segment. It would have been much better to let them be a little more separate after the cheesy rumble angle which I enjoyed. Although I hear show might just be the "first announced entrant" not the real number one entry. Hope that isn't true as I like a grizzled old Big Show trying to show he is still the man by entering number 1. They could tie this into him winning the battle royal last year and possibly trying to defend the trophy this year. Gives him something to do and keeps him out the way of important stuff.

Sasha and Becky seemed odd and messy, I suggest listening to JR's podcast with Russo for a good insight there into a big problem with wrestling and the Diva Revolution

I love Vince, he is a parody of himself right now but still knows how to generate heat, I wonder where this is going to go though as I quite like HHH Vs Roman for Mania but could see it being at the Rumble if this is the Sheamus blow off. Either that or they insert another challenger into the mix for the Rumble PPV, no idea who, meaning probably rematch city. Roman has no legit full time heels who could be worth challengers in the next 6-12 months bar a returning Rollins. 

Everything else was easy TV to watch for me, nothing spectacular but nothing terrible. They seem to be making the product a little more enjoyable, so next its about pushing that to unmissable!

I'm not sure if losing some of the roster for one week was a good thing or a bad thing. We got a bit much of some people, but now I'm interested in seeing the people I missed next week

I'm not usually one for correct predictions but like the previous poster alluded to, I'm going for Reigns to overcome the odds next week, and either right after the match, or the next Raw, Trips will return and batter Reigns half to death, leading to him stepping up for Vince to try take the gold at the Rumble. I'm happy with that, I can't quite put my finger on why but I'm not up for seeing Reigns v HHH at Mania.

dan_zpswxub4wof.jpg

Also

The NYPD apparently gained loads of phone calls from concerned Raw viewers due to Vince's opening segment... yikes.

Is that similar to when people phoned up the police in Orlando because they thought the nWo were I sighting a riot at Nitro?

Surely no-one in 2015 is that fucking retarded to go calling the police over something on TV

• Paid Members

Surely no-one in 2015 is that fucking retarded to go calling the police over something on TV

This is Americans we're talking about, I wouldn't have been surprised if they stormed the arena and started shooting at The New Day.

I can see next weeks match being the usual all the odds against Reigns, then Rocky comes out and clears house and Reigns steals the win, then at the Rumble its either Reigns vs Sheamus one last time where Triple H might be enforcer/at ringside to make sure no where interferes and Rock does it again leading to Rock/HHH at Mania or Triple H enters himself into the Rumble and then Rock is also in there and takes him out and then just leaves himself just to protect Roman, not sure how that makes Roman look or if it works but something like that anyway. 

Edited by Briefcase