The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Surely they won't have Orton & Bryan for a fourth PPV running and the Heyman/Punk feud won't go beyond HITC?

That's why i think they will throw The Big Show into the mix.

They are not going to have Survivor Series without the World Titles on the line.

Only elimination match i can see is Heyman getting a group together to fight a team Punk puts together.

Surely they won't have Orton & Bryan for a fourth PPV running and the Heyman/Punk feud won't go beyond HITC?

That's why i think they will throw The Big Show into the mix.

They are not going to have Survivor Series without the World Titles on the line.

Only elimination match i can see is Heyman getting a group together to fight a team Punk puts together.

Surely the Shield / Rhodes boys will be thrown into an elmination match together of some kind? Not sure whether they could link that in with Punk / Heyman?

That main event was absolutely brilliant. Raw really needs more moments like that right now.

Agreed. Goldust is fucking spectacular at the moment.

Its a shame that the Orton/Bryan stuff isn't doing anything for me cause i do like them both. The bellas are dreadful, not knowing where orton is only for him to be hiding behind the door when Bryan opened it. Surely they would have seen him there before it opened.

Pretty boring show. I already knew the result of the main event because of WWE being all blabbermouthy on Facebook, so that was a shame. Match was still fun but I bet it'd have been great going in not knowing.

Tons of Funk vs the Real Americans shouldn't be on Raw, it should be (and probably has been) on Superstars. R-Truth is only making the bad Punk vs Heyman story worse. Triple H, Steph, Bryan and Orton are putting in good performances. I really hoped the concussion would get AJ off TV for a month.

Cena hype videos were great. The sort of show that could be good in a one-hour abridged recap, but a slog to watch in full.

Its a shame that the Orton/Bryan stuff isn't doing anything for me cause i do like them both. The bellas are dreadful, not knowing where orton is only for him to be hiding behind the door when Bryan opened it. Surely they would have seen him there before it opened.

He was hiding behind the door?

• Paid Members
The sort of show that could be good in a one-hour abridged recap, but a slog to watch in full.

Bit spooky: I came on here to say I watched the clips on the YouTube channel for the first time and never realised how much they put up. It was about 50 minutes altogether and, checking the TV report, it had something from every match and every important segment. Looks like the main event might have been worth watching in full (YouTube had the last four minutes), but other than that all that seems to be missing is the recaps, ring entrances, a couple of minutes of most matches, some of the backstage skits and the bits of the in-ring promos before they get to the point. It's certainly enough that I got an enjoyable watch and a much better picture of everything that's going on than when I'd get the full show but miss stuff from fastforwarding because it seemed like it would never end.

• Paid Members
I've just caught up with Raw (yet to watch Smackdown). I honestly think this is heading to a match at Survivor Series with Cena, Big Show, Bryan and the Rhodes boys against HHH, Orton and The Shield. That would actually be quite a good outcome for this whole thing.

If Hunter's actually going to get his boots on and rassle, this time around I don't imagine he'll do it for anything less than WrestleMania. He'll shaft Bryan out of the title or Rumble, then they'll meet at Mania. In the words of Nick Bateman..... I've seen it.

"Xavier Woods, who the hell is he???" JBL - the NEW NXT GM -_-

Good show, but first hour felt a little like on auto pilot to me, was surprised at the big show run in during the main event (which was cracking btw) but I felt a little bit upset because it showed how much the tag division means now, to the point they showed little of the celebration of the Rhodes' and more on Show.

• Paid Members

I find "YES!" annoying enough when Daniel Bryan's doing it (seriously, one of the most obnoxious, unlikeable babyfaces since 2002 Austin). Do they really have to have other people doing it to close shows as well?

The main event was fantastic. The Rhodes family are my favourite act around just now. Them and Triple H are the only thing that's kept me watching for the dull last month or two.

Strangely, my Shawn Michaels allergy hasn't flared up yet. Maybe it's the freshness of seeing him do something other than share the ring with Triple H's upcoming opponent and get called the greatest of all time for weeks on end to build a PPV up that's doing it. But he's been fine, and I'm actually slightly interested in finding out what he'll do at HITC. I've still got no interest in watching Bryan/Orton, though, or Ryback/Punk, or Del Rio/Cena, even though I'll be delighted to see Cena back. I'll probably give this one a miss.

Goldust, Cody and Show vs The Shield inside the cell would make me reconsider...