The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

White vest tops always make me think of the kid at school that got bullied because his mother made him wear a vest. It's not a connotation I want from a babyface wrestler. It's probably the reason I never took to Kidman.

I expect that the LED ring apron was there so they could instantly switch to the Smackdown livery and get on with the taping immediately. I don't think you'll be seeing it on Raw that often.

I doubt they'd spend all that money to save 30 seconds changing a ring skirt.

I don't doubt it at all. It has been used twice in as many months. If they'd spent "all that money" on it, they'd surely use it more often than the odd NXT special and the Wrestlemania go-home Raw.

I expect that the LED ring apron was there so they could instantly switch to the Smackdown livery and get on with the taping immediately. I don't think you'll be seeing it on Raw that often.

I don't doubt it at all. It has been used twice in as many months. If they'd spent "all that money" on it, they'd surely use it more often than the odd NXT special and the Wrestlemania go-home Raw.

When was the other time? I don't recall seeing it before, only on NXT. And they use it for every NXT show, not the odd special. I didn't mean spending money to have it, I specifically meant for use on that Raw, the cost of transporting it, setting it up, and using it would far outweigh the benefits of saving 30 seconds changing the skirt. As someone said, if it was a one off on Raw then it was probably a test for use at Mania for their crew and staff who don't work at NXT.

• Paid Members

I don't know how anyone can look at anything but the hairline when they see Ambrose. It's fascinating.

I'd send him to whoever did Rob Brydon's plugs before worrying about his vest.

Like Luke Harper, I think the Terry Bollea at 11 years-old hairline fits the Ambrose character.

It's a shame how rubbish Ambrose is now. He seems like a bit of an afterthought these days.

Edited by ColinBollocks

Ambrose became too much of a ham, though.

His loose canon, nutter character was fine but then he seemed to dial the gurning and mannerisms/quirks up to 11 and it all became a bit shit.

He was doing that back in the Shield's first match, and likely for years beforehand. He's comically overacted since day one.

When was the other time? I don't recall seeing it before, only on NXT. And they use it for every NXT show, not the odd special. I didn't mean spending money to have it, I specifically meant for use on that Raw, the cost of transporting it, setting it up, and using it would far outweigh the benefits of saving 30 seconds changing the skirt. As someone said, if it was a one off on Raw then it was probably a test for use at Mania for their crew and staff who don't work at NXT.

Ah, my mistake. I only ever saw it on an NXT special. I don't watch NXT regularly so I thought it was a special occasion prop.

I haven't watched an episode of Raw since before Fastlane and I feel as though I'm more hyped for Mania now than if I had watched any of the buildup.

Same here. I haven't watched Raw since before the Royal Rumble, and I'm looking forward to the show.

I have 4 or 5 mates who watch it religiously every week and they are much less interested in WM31 than me.

When I read Raw reviews each week and see how many segments and matches Seth Rollins is involved in, I doubt I'd be enjoying his character much. But because I haven't seen him wrestle since Fast Lane, I'm really looking forward to his match with Orton.

• Paid Members

Ambrose became too much of a ham, though.

His loose canon, nutter character was fine but then he seemed to dial the gurning and mannerisms/quirks up to 11 and it all became a bit shit.

No, no. He became shit when they made him look like an idiot. It's a crying shame, he is someone so different like Wyatt and that's great. That's what I want. I don't want Dolph fucking Zigglers. I want Dean Ambrose types.

Ive been disappointed by Ambrose since Hell In A Cell but the final straw.was this Monday on Raw after he won his tag match with Truth.

My thought process after they won...

"Haha Ambrose is just going to twat Truth here"...

"Haha he is lulling Truth into a false sense of security by feining a little dance then he is going to twat Truth"...

"He is just dancing and isnt not going to twat Truth"

I know he had a go at Ziggler after his ref duties but it was too late.

He should have twatted Truth.

• Paid Members

He's been fucked since Hell in a Cell, everyone thought the Wyatt angle might do good but the blowed the load on angles that could have been interesting like the revelation about his dad etc, instead of us learning more about him, they just had Wyatt make a remark in a promo and bloop there we go. Fucking blurgh.