The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Was is C-Rock that tried to take the shoes he was wearing back to the shop?

:laugh: Ahh memories

That thread gave us one of the funniest posts I've ever read, when wwffan2 went off on one:

Rosegarden Funeral the real life version of a total utter twat with nothing usefull to say and it is like a real life funeral everytime he opens his stupid mouth.

What's everyone's thoughts on this week's show then?

Another ridiculously long talking segment at the beginning of the show. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.... Why can't we just start RAW with a fast paced match? I think it would make more casual viewers invest in the rest of the show if it did. Do a long talking segment if you must but wait until after the first match!

On a positive note I was impressed with Booker T. Nobody can deny he puts over what is going on better than any of the others do, which can only be a good thing. 

Oh, just noticed Brie is using the Bella Twins music again. Is this just a thing that has happened this week or has she been using it for a while?

Edited by GavinSAFC

• Paid Members

Highlight of Raw was Booker T on the jobber that The Ascension were squashing - "He's Asian, not Cajun".

Seth looked a believable threat and talked a good talk in the main event, and Rusev has English so good you'd think he was American born.

The rest was the absolute pits as always. Special mentions go to Roman Reigns who is week-by-week becoming a complete dud.

Edited by FelatioLips

For me, Seth Rollins really stepped up this week. He treated Brock Lesnar like any other superstar - he didn't play scared or try to run at any point, unlike Big Show earlier. When you look at it, Triple H's plan way back to get Rollins on board and break up the Shield is still paying off today.

And then you have Dean Ambrose, who was made to look like a chump throughout, topped off by that awful match finish with Rusev.

And Roman Reigns told a fairytale.

I'm a bit late to the party, but just read c-rocks plans for Wrestlemania and the changing of ownership.

Brilliant idea.  Not only should Vince agree to this, Sting should do the RUSSO SWERVE (as it was previously referred) and help HHH take legitamate ownership of Vince's company, but not only that, throw in a Montreal Screwjob finish as well, making sure The Rock / Stone Cold think they're actually going to win and save the day for good ol' Vince, when in actual fact the Face Sting is going to help the Heel HHH win, turning HHH Face at the same time because Sting thinks his plans are the bee's knee's.  With all that, Big Show can Turn Face and then Heel again, throwing in another turn.  Not sure where this would leave Vince though?  He's now been legitamately screwed out of his company in a planned out match, but Sting/HHH (who are now both Faces and we're all going to cheer for the next night on Raw don't forget) actually screwed him over for being daft enough to actually sign over the rights to his Multi-Million (Billion?) dollar company in a wrestling match.

Brilliant.  I can't wait.  Well worth $9.99 a month for that.

• Paid Members

I'm a bit late to the party, but just read c-rocks plans for Wrestlemania and the changing of ownership.

Brilliant idea.  Not only should Vince agree to this, Sting should do the RUSSO SWERVE (as it was previously referred) and help HHH take legitamate ownership of Vince's company, but not only that, throw in a Montreal Screwjob finish as well, making sure The Rock / Stone Cold think they're actually going to win and save the day for good ol' Vince, when in actual fact the Face Sting is going to help the Heel HHH win, turning HHH Face at the same time because Sting thinks his plans are the bee's knee's.  With all that, Big Show can Turn Face and then Heel again, throwing in another turn.  Not sure where this would leave Vince though?  He's now been legitamately screwed out of his company in a planned out match, but Sting/HHH (who are now both Faces and we're all going to cheer for the next night on Raw don't forget) actually screwed him over for being daft enough to actually sign over the rights to his Multi-Million (Billion?) dollar company in a wrestling match.

Brilliant.  I can't wait.  Well worth $9.99 a month for that.

Thats better than what happened on raw to be fair