The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I'm asking around at work this morning for a copy of yesterday's paper.

I need to know what was on at 1am this morning that was so important to Sky Sports that they moved one of their most popular weekly programmes over to a different channel, before moving it back again next week.

Twats.

• Awards Moderator

Stayed up to watch Hogan, watched the Undertaker this morning. Hogan's bit could have gone slightly better but it was still magic seeing him in a WWE ring again. And Undertaker... That entrance never fails to give me chills. I wasn't that fussed about him vs. Lesnar, but after that segment I'm looking forward to it.

If - and it's a huge if - Cena is legitimately injured to the extent he can't do Mania, and I know it'll never happen, but what are the chances of a Wyatts vs. Shield street fight or something in place of Cena vs. Bray? I'd be happy with that... Cena vs. Wyatt will be a good'un anyway I suspect, I imagine Bray could do a lot verbally with a Mania crowd's reaction to Cena.

• Paid Members
I need to know what was on at 1am this morning that was so important to Sky Sports that they moved one of their most popular weekly programmes over to a different channel, before moving it back again next week.

ATP Mexican tennis tournament was on live between midnight and 2am on Sky Sports 3, dops. After that, highlights of various other tennis competitions.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

I was expecting Roman v Ambrose for the US title at WM 30, cementing the shield split and pushing Reigns to the next level.

The Cena injury looks to be legit, what it is, is still guess work. Knowing the way he approaches injuries at big events, he'll work a limited schedule for the next few weeks, painkiller through it at Mania, pull out a match and then take the time off post Mania selling a Wyatt family beating.

So what are they going to do with Orton/Batista? The logic is clearly adding Bryan, but they seem to not want to give him that spot. I can't see WWE giving their biggest Wrestlemania to a match which will be loudly shat on.

Undertaker v Lesnar is the biggest match.

No idea what they will do with Batista v Orton but if they want Bryan in there then they have to start presenting him a bit better. Right now he is nothing more than an annoying wee loser who gets what he wants by whining and moaning,

• Paid Members

Seriously, can't believe those nerds with their Husky Harris chants. Absolute scrotes.

The chap is probably the most original, entertaining character the E have had in years, and he gets that?

I wonder if they'll start chanting Mean Mark at Taker or Prototype at Cena.

I stayed up for Raw on the back of a wonderful Chamber PPV, but the crowd really had a shitter and ruined it for me.

• Paid Members

When did so many knobs start going to wrestling shows? What a waste of spunk so many of them were last night. Last years post-Wrestlemania Raw was the worst thing to happen in years in my opinion. Can you imagine what they're going to be like this year?! I'm going to watch the show on mute.

Undertaker v Lesnar is the biggest match.

No idea what they will do with Batista v Orton but if they want Bryan in there then they have to start presenting him a bit better. Right now he is nothing more than an annoying wee loser who gets what he wants by whining and moaning,

Batisata/Orton is the Main Event, thus it'll be what the show will close with. Certainly the Lesnar/Taker match will be wonderful, but they will want a Main Event that is not totally shit on.

I don't think it matters what they do with Bryan at the moment, he's the most over man in the company.

• Paid Members

Yeah, the Hogan return was a bit underwhelming, but I suppose he did his job in promoting the Network instead of himself - which isn't really what we're all after.

The "WWE Universe" is slowly morphing into Impact Zone-level twits. Every once in a while the fans acting up can be fun, but it seems like every week fans are wanting to shit on stuff. The Reigns/Wyatt match took me by surprise, as I thought they were two blokes those types are into, but it quickly turned into fans doing all their chants. They should have saved this match for further down the road, anyway.

Interesting route they're now taking this Batista/Orton story. I suppose they could no longer ignore the fans acting like twats, but with Batista essentially telling the fans to piss off, this match is going to need a miracle not to end up like that Cena/Orton match at the Rumble.

The final angle was well done, with both men hamming it up wonderfully. The match is going to be a belter.