The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Yeah I definitely think Bray could be their next big time heel. The guy's promos are just so utterly spectacular in a way we haven't seen for years. A Ministry Of Darkness-style takeover is surely on the books for the next year. He's fresh, original, exciting, terrifying and he can deliver the goods in the ring. Reigns, Wyatt, Bryan, Cesaro, Big E, Rollins, Ambrose...that's a hell of a foundation to build a new era on.

On Raw my favortie bit of the segment was when Reigns goes "why don't you bring that talk down here" and Wyatt slowly tusn to the camera and says "Funny you shoud say that...we were thinking the same thing" and the camera cuts out and their theme hits...fucking hell I had an epic boner when that happened.

• Paid Members
On Raw my favortie bit of the segment was when Reigns goes "why don't you bring that talk down here" and Wyatt slowly tusn to the camera and says "Funny you shoud say that...we were thinking the same thing" and the camera cuts out and their theme hits...fucking hell I had an epic boner when that happened.

I really wish he'd said "Funny you should say that... we're already here." And then done the lantern thing. But yeah, that whole promo was great.

• Paid Members

Yeah, as a couple of others have touched upon, glad neither team has really shown proper cowardice and they're all for fucking each other up. Bray has been all 'I welcome this war!' and even Harper and Rowans talking bits have been really nice and added to it. The Wyatts trying to get in their heads while The Shield lads (particularly Reigns) are like, 'c'mon then, lets go, let's do this'. And the Wyatts response is basically 'You sure? You realise you will fucking die, it'd be in your best interests to fucking well run. But if you insist, we'll happily be the ones to end you'. Brays backing out and pulling his boys back hasn't been running scared more 'wait lads, no, not yet. It's not time. You'll know when it's time'. Simple and effective and has made both sides look dynamite. What happens in the match and the resulting fallout will be interesting. I imagine it'll set up Reigns vs Ambrose vs Rollins for 'Mania somehow but I'm almost disappointed these guys feuding will probably be a one off and done and dusted after Sunday as they move onto other issue for 'Mania.

On the Shield/Wyatt's, i also love the fact that we have not had endless Ambrose/Harper or Rollins/Rowan matches, makes it feel even more special.

Sunday should be the more traditional match, with the fued ending at Mania with an all out 6 man street fight IMO, then you can turn Reigns the next night on Raw.

Shield triple threat and Wyatt/Cena are not doing anything for me at Mania.

• Paid Members
On the Shield/Wyatt's, i also love the fact that we have not had endless Ambrose/Harper or Rollins/Rowan matches, makes it feel even more special.

This is a good point. They've resisted any temptation to dilute this even a little bit.

Means we'll get tons of them afterwards!

Quick heads up for those with Sky. For some reason my Raw record and series link has been completely removed from my planner. This happened to my 2nd box upstairs as well.

Might be worth having a quick check to see if your Sky is set to record tonight's show.

Quick heads up for those with Sky. For some reason my Raw record and series link has been completely removed from my planner. This happened to my 2nd box upstairs as well.

Might be worth having a quick check to see if your Sky is set to record tonight's show.

Its on Sky Sports 2 tonight. ;)