The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Instantly like Rollins more, that move is over as fuck with me. Said it before, you have something cool like that you can't just strip it away and expect it not to matter, a Wrestler is a package, that includes music, look, charisma, moves etc etc etc and they took a big piece of him away by stopping him do that. Graves said something about Fin got a Blackout? Something like that, I wonder if that is what they are calling it, the Blackout, little nod to his previous persona.

2 hours ago, ColinBollocks said:

It's better than the Pedigree, but he's still Seth Freakin' Rollins.

Did he ever actually call himself that? Or was it just on a t-shirt? HHH obviously did, but im not sure Rollins ever actually said it. I just hope he didnt actually, because it is crap.

3 hours ago, Van Dammer said:

Did he ever actually call himself that? Or was it just on a t-shirt? HHH obviously did, but im not sure Rollins ever actually said it. I just hope he didnt actually, because it is crap.

He said it fucking loads at one time, I'm sure. Initially during that fucking awful run as heel Champ in 2015.

• Paid Members

The Strowman angle started out a lot of fun, but ended up being a real let down. The second he went into the production truck, it went to hell. Then Stephanie calls to put him back in the match and it's all over. As others have said, he should have just been taken from the match. It would also leave a Lesnar vs Strowman re-match as something that could be revisited down the line.

As Rick said earlier, it's all just killing time, treading water, running out the clock, whatever way you want to best describe it. They are on hold until next week's Raw, and until after the Rumble.

Jason Jordan is extremely easy to dislike at the moment, I wonder how long they'll play it out for.

Kurt Angle, unfortunately, feels so forced these days. He never felt like that in his talky bits on his previous run.

Other than that, I don't really remember much else happening.

• Awards Moderator
14 minutes ago, WeeAl said:

Then Stephanie calls to put him back in the match and it's all over.

Classic Steph isn't it? Cutting off someone else's balls. Why not have Strowman ransom Jordan to force Angle to rehire him? Put Jason on some railway tracks while Strowman twiddles his moustache, something like that. 

There's a common trend among wrestling fans of turning on the authority figure. Every single person who does it seems to get the usual "refreshing" chat at the start then becomes awful.

It'd robably be refreshing just to ditch having an authority figure altogether.