The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Watching that Brock vs. Roman retrospective, it was super jarring seeing clips of Roman back when they tried to get him over by having him wear blue contact lenses. It didn't look natural at all, like he was possessed by an alien or something. Does anyone know when they eventually abandoned that idea?

• Paid Members

That was one hell of a promo from Heyman. I haven't watched or really followed WWE in...months? but it didn't matter, Heyman delivered the message. That could've been straight out of a Vince Gilligan TV show.

He's playing a huge role in the SummerSlam main event for sure and I hope to god he's siding with Roman. Killer Brock VS smug heel Roman is money. It needs to happen, I'll watch wrestling again.

Edited by PunkStep

On 7 August 2018 at 10:55 AM, uklaw said:

That aside, anything else?

Women's division? If anyone can make something of it...its probably Heyman. Not sure how they would do it though as they still fall under the General Managers, unless he was like an ambassador or something with some sort of say? Doubt Steph would want any credit going to him though and besides....

I prefer him with Roman. Just have a feeling Owens is going to beat Braun and he sides with Owens.

• Paid Members

Love shit like that tease. THAT is what gets people's anticipation up for the next episode of a show. 

1 hour ago, Accident Prone said:

Whilst a Roman Reigns heel turn sounds good, it'll be made pointless when all the dullards booing him now will start cheering him as a bad guy because it'll be 'cool'. 

I don't think that would be the case, at least immediately - the hatred is so strong towards him now that he'd still bet boo'ed to a large degree. It's like an in-built function with him now. He'd still be looked at as the company darling. Think it would be similar to HHH in 2003 where the IWC shat on him for constantly being put over in the main events, hogging the belt, that sort of thing. Heyman will always get cheers from sections of the fanbase because he's got the history element on his side, but the minute he passes the mic over to Roman the crowds will still boo. Even if he does get some cheers, all he has to do is shit on the hometown crowd to get the reaction they want. 

1 hour ago, Accident Prone said:

Whilst a Roman Reigns heel turn sounds good, it'll be made pointless when all the dullards booing him now will start cheering him as a bad guy because it'll be 'cool'. 

Who better than Heyman to feed off that and call them hypocrites.  But yeah, it ain't happening.