The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Why would HHH enter the Rumble? Why would he want to fight Cena/Styles/Reigns/Owens? If Seth was still in the Rumble then yes I could see him entering just to screw with him, but he really has little reason to enter this year.

Seth is still in. Zayn was fighting for his place but Rollins' was never in doubt.

How did you arrive at that conclusion? You'd have had to miss the segments that set up the match, and the commentary for the whole match. It must also have had you thinking that Triple H is just a big Sami Zayn fan.

• Paid Members

Handsome Rusev. By gawd almighty, the man deserves the keys to the kingdom. How this guy is sitting in a backseat to some of the other's above him in the pecking order I have no idea. I reckon he needs to be the next Rumble winner, the King of the Ring, and the first ever real undisputed champion - by combining all the titles of both brands, and naming it The Rusev Crown. It's the least he deserves quite frankly.

I reckon we will now see Triple H enter the Rumble only for Seth to interfere and dunk him out. Triple H will then give Seth his match on the back of it.

Why would HHH enter the Rumble? Why would he want to fight Cena/Styles/Reigns/Owens? If Seth was still in the Rumble then yes I could see him entering just to screw with him, but he really has little reason to enter this year.

It's WWE, not everything has a reason. If they think it'll be entertaining, which it would, there's a chance they'll do it.

I honestly don't understand how New Day are still portrayed as faces, yet Titus is still a heel. From what I can see, New Day are dicks and Titus is quite reasonable.

That's basically how WWE book their heels and babyfaces now.

Haven't they always booked faces like that though? The Rock would insult and pick on people (Michael Cole/Coachman/Kelly) which everyone would find funny and cool but when you think about it, its quick a dicky thing to do. I don't think its much different now than it was then.

What with the "Be a Star" campaign and everything, they should probably be making a more concerted effort now to avoid scenes where faces can be accused of bullying behaviour.

It's most noticeable throughout the show on commentary, and not just on Raw. That it's always the black member of each announce team that gets singled out by his colleagues doesn't help either, intentional or not.

• Moderators

I didn't bother with RAW tonight and instead had some early hours darts practise (if you can do your maths tired, you can do it fresh). and my twitter went mad about a Samoan back on proper TV. 

Welcome back Rikishi.

EDIT: LOL TNA

Jeff Jarrett ‏@RealJeffJarrett  1m1 minute ago
More
Well, @AJStylesOrg , @REALBobbyRoode and now @SamoaJoe ...I could not be more excited about 2017... @GFWWrestling @IMPACTWRESTLING #Talent
Edited by PowerButchi

Fuck yeah, I've been waiting 12 years for that moment

By that, I mean the Tony Nese v Mustafa Ali match of course. History made

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

Raw is the last place I'd have anyone debut these days. It's not even top in the ratings any more is it?

Erm...yes?

Oh right last time I looked I think Smackdown was beating them. Steph even mentioned it to Foley in that awful year review.

Regardless, I'd rather have had Joe vs the likes of Cena, Orton, Ambrose, Wyatt, Styles, etc than Rollins.