The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I've just had a thought re: Survivor Series.

There's no chance of Brock and Goldberg going for some sort of pseudo-MMA style match is there? I keep seeing photos of Goldberg doing Kickboxing and MMA-style training, but surely they wouldn't be silly enough to go down that road? I bloody hope not!

• Paid Members

There's no chance of Brock and Goldberg going for some sort of pseudo-MMA style match is there? I keep seeing photos of Goldberg doing Kickboxing and MMA-style training, but surely they wouldn't be silly enough to go down that road? I bloody hope not!

Not if they saw Trigg vs. AJ.

• Paid Members

Shane McMahon trained for his stunt match against Taker with some decent MMA names, so I wouldn't read too much into it! I'm hoping for a big hoss brawl. Who had a really good hoss brawl a couple of years ago? Was it Ryback VS Big E? Basically, just do that. Fuck the suplexes.

• Paid Members

I recall Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle had a cracking pseudo-MMA match in TNA, maybe at one of the Lockdowns?

Aye. About the only time a wrestling/MMA hybrid match has ever been any good. Joe and Angle were on fire that night - decent build too.

Anyway, Goldberg has been training with kickboxers and MMA fighters for years now. It's what he does.

Survivor Series last year Triple H helped screw Reigns out the title making it clear that's a match for Mania, I would'nt be surprised if something happens to Rollins soon setting up Seth vs HHH for 33.

Unexpected and maybe not the plan but Balor will probably make a big babyface comeback for his title leading to Mania, Same with Edge vs Y2J at WM 26.