The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Fucking hell did Shane literally arrive at the arena before that closing segment? It came across like he just made it up on the fly. I can see a Ziggler heel turn coming with a "If you can't beat them, join them" kind of storyIine. In other news Triple H is going to be the biggest babyface at WrestleMania by a mile.  If they go ahead with closing out Mania with Reigns as champion they're are fucking crazy. It'll be hard to tell what would be the loudest the boos or the closing pyro.

Charles Robinson is in deep shit by the looks of it. Jericho went mental when he tried to continue the match. Fasinating seeing how angry Jericho was. You could hear Jericho asking if Neville was alright and he went straight to the finish, only for Charles Robinson to do the whole "his shoulders are up bit." Not in the business of defending Jericho, but he's in the right there. Robinson should have counted 3 instead of his whole play by the rulebook bollocks.

Jericho wasn't mad. He needed to get himself disqualified.

• Paid Members

The Undertaker looked like an absolute fucking idiot last night. Probably the least intimidating he's ever looked once he got all his gear off. There needs to be some sort of company wide intervention on crap barnets because it's one thing to have hold of newer talent like Ambrose and Neville who still have time to do the righht thing, and for retired headcases like Ric Flair but it's another for The Undertaker to take off his murdering hat and reveal what looks like the collapsing remains of a burnt out thatched cottage on top of his melon. That gear always had him on a very thin tightrope, but he just looks fucking stupid now. Muffin top over his leather jocks, only tanning his face for some weird reason, birds next syrup. Mental.

"company wide intervention on crap barnets" is a great way of putting it

Just watched the highlights via Youtube (bloody efficient that!), my main thoughts:

• Undertaker's hair is, as already mentioned, dreadful. They've still got me hooked in with the control of Raw being at stake and the fact that I can see a swerve coming, but it doesn't half hurt your suspension of disbelief watching it play out via a Deadman with a David Mellor wig. Shane's punches are still pathetic too.

• Foley gets some stick on here but I loved that little segment with him and Ambrose, the tease referring to Dean's deathmatch past and the production of the barbed wire means we're definitely getting something extreme (for lack of a better word) at 'Mania. Dean is just brilliant.

• I can take or leave the Reigns stuff, this is what they should've been doing with him after the Shield breakup. By being stubborn and sticking to the Cena formula with someone not as talented as him was always going to fail, he'll take the title at 'Mania to audible boos.

• Poor Nev :(

• Paid Members

Of course he was mad. Its obvious he was pissed off. If he wanted to get himself DQ'd he'd have done as soon as he found out Neville was hurt, instead of rolling him up, having the ref count to 2 and then DQ himself. It was an obvious cock up by the ref.

You have to give it to Vince, he's a stubborn old bastard. I had to laugh when, not one but twice, Triple H said something along the lines of "...and that's why you love Roman Reigns" followed by the crowd booing. It's remarkable how they can ignore it.

Of course he was mad. Its obvious he was pissed off. If he wanted to get himself DQ'd he'd have done as soon as he found out Neville was hurt, instead of rolling him up, having the ref count to 2 and then DQ himself. It was an obvious cock up by the ref.

Yeah, just saw a video where you can hear Jericho say 'I told you I was gonna pin Neville' and Robinson replies 'I didn't hear you motherfucker' and 'don't fucking touch me'.

Nah. Once he hears he's hurt , he pretends to ask if he's ok, then rolls him up. Doesn't get the pin do pushes the ref and screams he's hurt! Getting himself DQd. I imagine he was meant to get DQd and beat Neville down for an AJ save. Hence his post match promo of "you drove me to it"

Jericho is a pro, and he's worked you.

Wonder if they will give Roman a big entrance at Mania?

I say go full hog, have the entire Anoa'i family on the stage in traditional garb doing the Siva Tau before Reigns comes out. Would work for me.

Edited by Joe Blog